Crown Guide.

LordNEET

18 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

So, did the addition of Devilijo messed with the Crown trophies?

All i gathered here is that it did mess up with the monsters research trophy but not with the crown ones.

I hope not.  I still need 6 more crowns for the plat.

research trophy yes , crown trophy not confirmed yet but  probably yes

4 minutes ago, Vendrik-Khoo said:

did you do the classic 1 silver and 1 gold minimal investigation ? @Erkawest

For mini, I just joined SOS, don't remember as I had to join fast because of full rooms. The large was a 15minute one solo, I had 40 seconds left until quest fail and luckily beat it in time..

Edited by Erkawest

4 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

Any tips for hunting a mini Jyuraodus?  They all look the same to me.

in April we will have a big event where you can Hunt the previous Crown Events i would say wait for this and in meantime  try get other Crowns like elder dragons or now Deviljho

2 minutes ago, Tamikuz said:

in April we will have a big event where you can Hunt the previous Crown Events i would say wait for this and in meantime  try get other Crowns like elder dragons or now Deviljho

Really? Where did you hear/read this?  If it's true, that'll be amazing for many people!  I personally only missed mini Anjanath and Giant Great Jagras from Ancient Forest, but got the rest from all three events so far - but for other people who missed more, that'd be awesome.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Really? Where did you hear/read this?  If it's true, that'll be amazing for many people!  I personally only missed mini Anjanath and Giant Great Jagras from Ancient Forest, but got the rest from all three events so far - but for other people who missed more, that'd be awesome.

its called  Spring Blossom Festival it starts in april i think middle april 

Edited by Tamikuz
  • Like 1

This is complete speculation on my part, but maybe there wasn’t a mistranslation in the trophy description. Meaning that they intended for the trophy to be obtained by the original monsters, and the monsters they added over time weren’t needed. ?

Edited by Amphiprion11513

54 minutes ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

so this whole time I've been measuring and returning from quest if it isn't big enough.  Can I just abort back to camp to make it a little quicker or will it be the same size?  I haven't been able to tell

You can, also when you return to camp, you go into expedition mode soo you can take a look for that monster a 2nd free time. This saved you a lot of time too(between 2-3 minutes per quest.

Edited by Arielferrari19

12 minutes ago, Arielferrari19 said:

You can, also when you return to camp, you go into expedition mode soo you can take a look for that monster a 2nd free time. This saved you a lot of time too(between 2-3 minutes per quest.

sweet thanks! Giant Nerg is being a jerk.  Fought 2 huge ones so far and it was like "lol silver crown"

• Like 1

Im finished guys Just got my Plat. ? Stupid bazel gave me an hard time But now im finally done!  

Now I can confirm you DON'T need that Deviljho dude to get your Crown Trophys. I didn't Touch anything related to him and got it... So no worry my dudes your good to go ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

sweet thanks! Giant Nerg is being a jerk.  Fought 2 huge ones so far and it was like "lol silver crown"

I'm having the same trouble with Teo. You have no idea how many I've fought and thought to myself, "surely this is it?" Nope, nadda, nothing...

1 minute ago, W33DM4CH1NE said:

Im finished guys Just got my Plat. ? Stupid bazel gave me an hard time But now im finally done!  

Now I can confirm you DON'T need that Deviljho dude to get your Crown Trophys. I didn't Touch anything related to him and got it... So no worry my dudes your good to go ?

So he's only related to the research trophy? Great news! I'll farm some Deviljho and see if the Ph.D trophy pops.

Edited by Edunstar84

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

@Erkawest how long did it take you and what quest/expeditions/investigations did you do to get the crowns; and thanks for telling us that we don't need it.

Took me roughly 5hours from expedition to discover and getting both crowns. Buy I spent a lot of time trying to get into an investigation.. Took like 20-30min between matches. Total 17 kills for both crowns. Solo games took me 15-16min per kill, really annoying to solo.

I got the mini from SOS deviljho investigation after 9 SOS kills. I had no own investigations, so needed to join others. Then I figured... Hmm, what if I start this gold Jagras investigation? Won't he show up? So he did.. Didn't need to have Jho investigationd since he spawns in others. Then I started a 15min Kulu-Ya-Ku in forest and there he was, large gold crown Jho

Mini: Short legs, I think your head touches or goes inside his belly

Large: Looks like those Starwars Walker cannon machines, body is way up above you. Use the lower knee bend as reference, almost same like Vaal Hazak measuring

Edited by Erkawest