Crown Guide.

LordNEET

On 4/27/2018 at 8:55 AM, PMD_E1337Pete said:

Still need giant Kushala and Teostra. Looks like the DMC event isn’t a guaranteed Teostra like I was hoping.

That's exactly what i need too! I cant get either to drop for the life of me. Add me and maybe we can snipe em together.   Phase_32

god dang it i just need a mini kirin and a large kushala and I’m done!!! C’mon forum rant bring me luck!!! ?

Update: not too shabby! managed to snag the mini kirin under 48 hrs considering the fact i was hunting for 2 weeks! This forum has some sort of magic~ Onwards to large kushala!!!

Edited by shihoro-ssi

I got really excited when i saw that my kirin size got updated, only for it to be a slightly lager silver kirin. As much as I love monster hunter I really dislike the rng of the game when it comes to crowns and gems. half way through the grind the fun ends and I just see it as a waste of time.

I doubt I will continue playing monster hunter world after this is said and done, unless they release a large amount of content.

On 4/30/2018 at 5:01 PM, bscmsg said:

Roughly 315 hours and now I only need Big Black Diablos and Big Vaal
hyped af

If you manage to find a big black diablos let me know how, I got 200+ attempts on her and still nothing. This girl is killing my will to live :( 

• Like 2

I'm a veteran hunter and I love everything about the Monster Hunter series, but now I'm down to 11 crowns and I'm starting to feel the grind. I've been playing for fun so far, trying to get a trophy every now and then but the RNG in this game is ridiculous, I have almost 300 hours and still I need 11 crowns for the platinum, playing solo is getting boring so quick and the game don't offer anything else for me, I've completed every quest and did all equipment I wanted, the only thing left for me is farm the crowns, guess that I will be switching to others games to minimize the grind, my brain is starting to hurt for doing the same quest over and over.

Well, I wish you luck to you all with the crown farming and I hope that my rant in the forum brings me luck.

Still pending: Kiring Small and Large, Black Diablos Small and Large, Vaal Hazak Small and Large, Teostra Small and Large, Nergigante Small and Large, Kushala Daora Large.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 2:21 PM, fabiansc83 said:

Got the mini Kirin crown yesterday after 4 HOURS of save scumming. Not the most fun experience, that´s for sure ?

Save scumming work??  Because I only have 2 black diablos investigations and I need a giant black diablos.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OmegaJudge said:

Save scumming work??  Because I only have 2 black diablos investigations and I need a giant black diablos.

Yeah, I upload my save to the PS+ cloud then do the investigations and if I don't get the crown then I quit, download the save, and try the investigations again.

• Like 1