Greetings PSNProfiles

Sabaku_Hoshi

Hey all, Sabaku_Hoshi here. I just recently joined the site after deciding to get into trophy hunting. I'm not going to get too crazy, just going to Platinum games I enjoy and spend time with what seems like a great community.

For a little about me, I'm 28 and have been gaming since the early 90s. I love RPGs (both Western and Japanese), fighting games, rhythm games, and platformers, but I don't have any genre bias so I'l play anything as long as it's good. I've had a PS3 since late 2011 and a Vita since launch, and just recently decided to really get into trophy hunting. That's about all from me for now, I'm looking to improve my percentages on some of my games, so I'm going back to playing. I'll end here with a list of games I'm currently playing...

PS3

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Soulcalibur V

Tales of Graces f

Street Fighter X Tekken

Street Fighter III: Online Edition

Vita

Persona 4: Golden

Dynasty Warriors Next

Wipeout 2048

• Like 2

Thank you all for your kind greetings! I've looking around for the last few days and it looks like you have a great community here, so I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

In regards to people asking about games, I would do individual responses, but on my phone and it's a bit of a pain, anyway I'm always up for playing a game. Send me a friend request, I never turn down more people to play with, all I ask is that you not send a blank request, that way I can keep tabs on who's who.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. See you around the boards!