A or B?

ReverieCode

i've done both actually. my friend recently got married. and though we want him to be happy, just not with the girl he chose. she has waaaaay to many issues so that's my sad at a happy event. my happy at a sad event was there was this old man who i hated more than anything on this planet. he happened to die on my birthday. and as horrible as it sounds that was my greatest birthday present to date.

same question.

Happy about a sad event. Guess it counts when I'm happy to see the death of someone who deserved it. (I'm not the type of person who thinks death is too harsh for anyone, lol)

Relax in a pool or dive, splash, and swim?

Edited by -Dark Mark-

Happy about a sad event. Guess it counts when I'm happy to see the death of someone who deserved it. (I'm not the type of person who thinks death is too harsh for anyone, lol)

Relax in a pool or dive, splash, and swim?

jeeze Mark, I didnt know you were so dark.

bu dum tis thank you thank you, im here all night.

OT: Relax (by a pool not in it)

Sports cars or Economy (or regular) cars.

• Like 1

Monday :P I don't have college on mondays xD (I have to work a full day at the lab on wednesdays which is tiring as hell)

Priority on action or priority on character dev ? (In general, not just games. Like in movies, books, animes,... aswell)

I would sprint the 5K. Simply to see how quickly my heart would give it maintaining such high 20+ MPH speeds for that distance.

Do you prefer your shows to be "innocent" in the sense of as little swearing, gore, and excessive violence as possible, or do you like to have a lot of it?

Edited by Nepgear2