“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

23 hours ago, be_minor said:

Great minds think alike @kissoon32 !

S50ff88.png
  All 50 Trophies
  13th August 2022  Completed in 7 years, 4 months

I’m so happy to have finally earned this 100%! I started 2022 knowing I’d be working towards my 100th platinum milestone this year and there was only one game I wanted to hold that coveted spot. I know it’s not a difficult game, but it’s my most proud platinum to date. As a bonus, it’s the first game I played on my first Sony system; the experience convinced me to make the jump from Xbox to PS4 permanently.

Hey, congrats on your 100! and what a game to get it with! 

• Like 1

Hey, so ?.  I know I just kind of stopped posting for awhile (went through a real drop in interest on trophies).  I see I'm still listed as active, but I just wanted to make sure I'm still good to keep going on this.  It's fine if not, I did just kind of up and vanish from posting for like 3 months, but I wanted to double check before I start posting again.

6 hours ago, willythom88 said:

Hey, so ?.  I know I just kind of stopped posting for awhile (went through a real drop in interest on trophies).  I see I'm still listed as active, but I just wanted to make sure I'm still good to keep going on this.  It's fine if not, I did just kind of up and vanish from posting for like 3 months, but I wanted to double check before I start posting again.

I used to be "active" in a sense myself with moving people to inactive after 3 months. @ them with a one month warning & such, just to mark them inactive & the next week they'd be back to active status ?

I technically move people now upon request or near the end of the year when I have to do a big update for the New Year anyway. So it's okay if you don't post here & there. But know, even if you're marked inactive, you can still come back with completions done during your inactive period (just put them in the Form for me) ☺️

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

I used to be "active" in a sense myself with moving people to inactive after 3 months. @ them with a one month warning & such, just to mark them inactive & the next week they'd be back to active status 1f47b.png

I technically move people now upon request or near the end of the year when I have to do a big update for the New Year anyway. So it's okay if you don't post here & there. But know, even if you're marked inactive, you can still come back with completions done during your inactive period (just put them in the Form for me) 263a.png

Glad to hear it : )

4 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

i also finished uncharted legacy of thieves. I starter it on feb 19 10pm and finished it on august 19 11pm

so that could be 6 months but due to February beeing shorter it only calculates this to be 5 months 4 weeks 1 day

what does @Gretchen27 say in this case?^^ either way this event motivated me to finish it so if it doesn’t count that’s fine

I use a duration calculator for games on the edge. Here's what I got. 

Result: 181 days, 0 hours, 47 minutes and 2 seconds

Or 6 months, 47 minutes, 2 seconds

So, it's okay to use.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

I use a duration calculator for games on the edge. Here's what I got. 

Result: 181 days, 0 hours, 47 minutes and 2 seconds

Or 6 months, 47 minutes, 2 seconds

So, it's okay to use.

Ok then i put it in the form later thank you:)

• Like 1