speed fucking runs

am i the only one who has trouble getting 3 stars in a few speed runs? whats the best car for speed runs and off-road speed runs and a few tips and tricks to keep my mph meter steady?

i tried using the regera but fuck even with that they are still impossible

Edited by playerLEGO

• 4 weeks later...

Some of them are a pain and will require a few tries, but an upgraded regera should do the trick for most of them.  I had to use my offroad mustang to complete a few of the offroad runs, but most can be done with just the regera.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I did all the speed zones in a regera with the main perk being acceleration. The dirt ones were tricky but doable. 

As for tips. Staying on the right side of the road so no head ons. The trickier ones are easier at night when there are less cars. And finally just keep at it. It only needs to work once.

Edited by Gumby114
More information added
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have done all but three in the regera. And they literally will not happen, no matter what I do.. Quite infuriating to constantly almost have it then traffic seamlessly spawning from nothing and swerving right in to me.

I even have tried different tuning in it as well as all of my other cars but No!

I FUCKIN hatevthis game rn!

• Like 2

Try doing it in nissan skyline 1999 version almost fully upgraded. Thats the car i did it and it was a breeze and do it at night coz the traffic is little to none. I only had problems with those damn drifting challenges a real pain in the butt for me.

I finally got it the other day. I spent all day building up a Mustang to 399 and then it easily got the first 2 I needed. The third one however was an off-road speed zone so after about another hour of tuning I got it.

However I still very much hate that game. Lol

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

didn't realise this was difficult, might have to play it. is it more of a sim like forza horizon, or still just arcade but with cheap difficulty like spawning traffic.

much more cheap difficulty like spawning traffic, nothing sim about this game!

There was a small amount of speed runs/zones that I really struggled in with Regera - would highly recommend trying the 911 RSR as very fast acceleration and handles much much better than the Regera, it's very overpowered in all the most recent NFS games (Heat, Payback, 2015)

My recommendation is to enter the starting line of the speed run at top speed (way passed the requierd speed of the SR) and keep at it as much as you can. Then don´t be afraid to break when needed. A second of breaking won´t hurt  you more than 5 seconds of crashing. Don´t think about the speed, think about the time it takes you to pass them, the faster, the closer you get to the required speed. I used the regera for all of them, even off road. It´s ridiculous but that car can speed up more on dirt than any off road car

Edited by Rinku_Starth
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The extremely annoying random traffic made a few of those hard speed runs harder then they needed to be although the traffic was worse during most of my drifts.

I don’t have any tips that weren’t already mentioned but I did all except the few hard off road speed runs with the Regera by getting the maximum speed I could get before starting the events and hoping for a lucky bounce or so but yes far too many times I went face/car front first into traffic.

I enjoyed getting my revenge after getting the trophies by smashing cars non stop for 20 minutes, good times but yes perseverance and determination is needed and eventually a good run will happen.

• Like 1