playerLEGO

speed fucking runs

8 posts in this topic

am i the only one who has trouble getting 3 stars in a few speed runs? whats the best car for speed runs and off-road speed runs and a few tips and tricks to keep my mph meter steady?

i tried using the regera but fuck even with that they are still impossible

Edited by playerLEGO

Some of them are a pain and will require a few tries, but an upgraded regera should do the trick for most of them.  I had to use my offroad mustang to complete a few of the offroad runs, but most can be done with just the regera.

I did all the speed zones in a regera with the main perk being acceleration. The dirt ones were tricky but doable. 

As for tips. Staying on the right side of the road so no head ons. The trickier ones are easier at night when there are less cars. And finally just keep at it. It only needs to work once.

Edited by Gumby114
More information added

I have done all but three in the regera. And they literally will not happen, no matter what I do.. Quite infuriating to constantly almost have it then traffic seamlessly spawning from nothing and swerving right in to me.

I even have tried different tuning in it as well as all of my other cars but No!

I FUCKIN hatevthis game rn!

I used my mustang derelict for them all actually as an off-road build lvl 399. Keep at it and night time helps A LOT. Wish there was a way to lock the game to night time...

Try doing it in nissan skyline 1999 version almost fully upgraded. Thats the car i did it and it was a breeze and do it at night coz the traffic is little to none. I only had problems with those damn drifting challenges a real pain in the butt for me.

I finally got it the other day. I spent all day building up a Mustang to 399 and then it easily got the first 2 I needed. The third one however was an off-road speed zone so after about another hour of tuning I got it.

However I still very much hate that game. Lol