Post Your Vehicle

Parker

For those of you who have a vehicle, post some pictures here.

Mine is a 1991 Dodge Ram D350 with a 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine. It has a 5spd Getrag transmission, and a few fuel and air modifications to make more power. Never has it on a dyno but in stock form it makes 160hp and 400ft/lb torque and I know it makes a lot more than that now.

I'll be taking some newer pictures, but these were taken on our farm a few years ago. the truck was really dirty and it looks a lot better in person than these crappy pictures I took.

Truck5.jpg

Truck12.jpg

Parker

I'd be more inclined to give hybrids a chance if they dropped the gasoline engines and went with diesel. I see the new Hybrid Civic ads bragging about 44mpg, when a brand new diesel Jetta (with all the bullshit emissions laws) can get well over 50mpg. A diesel hybrid would be a much better choice for a vehicle than a gasoline hybrid, especially concerning the environment.

Also, here a few pictures of our other vehicles...

20090606_0927.jpg

20090606_0934.jpg

AKO2005_0711_130236AA.jpg

The red truck (1997 Dodge Ram 2500, also has a 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel) has (well had, before we sold it) 716rwhp and around 1,600 ft/lb torque. You could have it in 5th gear, drop the clutch and floor it and it's still light up the rear tires. The white truck is a pretty close to stock, '97 Ram 2500, with another Cummins, of course.

The last picture is a 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle. It was fun to drive but was plagued with reliability issues. Good thing it was easy to work on or it'd would've never been driven.

Parker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...