My turn! Hello psnprofiles!

Beauty Blade

Hey there PSN! I’m Melissa and from Missouri. Just like many other people I've seen on here, I switched over to the PlayStation from the Xbox. I’m guessing that’s pretty common around here :P. I’m going to school to be a veterinarian so when I have the time and I'm not gaming, I enjoy dancing.

I don’t know a lot of people on the PlayStation but have found this site awesome so far :3. I prefer RPG's and Hack and Slash games. Right now, Lollipop Chainsaw is my only completed game but I just started Atelier Ayesha (seems okay so far). Are there any games you might recommend for a newbie? 

• Like 2

Welcome to the site Melissa from Missouri  :P

Nice a veterinarian. I love animals :) 

Definitely try the God Of War series, As well as Dantes Inferno. And the Devil May Cry games for Hack n Slash.

For RPG I'm not the biggest fan but defo give Fallout 3 a try amazing game I'm currently sitting at 945 hours play time  :yay: 

Also try Kingdoms of Amalur :) great Hack n Slash RPG

Edited by Medusa

Welcome to the site Melissa from Missouri  :P

Nice a veterinarian. I love animals :) 

Definitely try the God Of War series, As well as Dantes Inferno. And the Devil May Cry games for Hack n Slash.

For RPG I'm not the biggest fan but defo give Fallout 3 a try amazing game I'm currently sitting at 945 hours play time  :yay: 

Also try Kingdoms of Amalur :) great Hack n Slash RPG

Do you have a favorite animal? I actually really want to play DmC, I do wonder if I should start with the first one. 945 hours! Wow that's crazy! Must be really fun :D

RPG...Hack & Slash...you should join my White Knight Chronicle's crew :D

Also I haven't played too much of it yet but Nier is pretty fun.

Anyways welcome to the site :wave:

Doesn't White Knight Chronicle's take over a 1000 hours to complete?

And thank you everyone, sounds like some lovely suggestions. Everyone is a lot friendlier here compared to other forums I've used.

Edited by BeautyBlade

Do you have a favorite animal? I actually really want to play DmC, I do wonder if I should start with the first one. 

945 hours! Wow that's crazy! Must be really fun :D

And thank you everyone, sounds like some lovely suggestions. Everyone is a lot friendlier here compared to other forums I've used.

Probably cats to be honest. I have three living with me :) 

I have a picture of one of my cats in the post a picture of your pets thread :) you can check it out if you want to.

I had 6 but 2 passed away and someone stole my little one :(

We are all friendly here :) well the majority of us :P

And yes very fun indeed :D I loved the game well I still do love it just too busy with other games at the moment :)

Well the actual single player game only takes about 18 hours to beat, but the platinum can take upwards of 500 hours to get :ninja: . Also the online servers are going down June 18th so after that it will be even harder for the plat :(

Hello and welcome Melissa,  :wave: You sound like a fun and awesome person, veterinarian sounds like an awesome career to pursue.

I recommend 

• Tales of Graces f  (RPG)
  • God Of War series (hack n' slash)
  • Bayonetta (hack n' slash)
  • Devil May Cry HD collection or DmC: Devil May Cry (hack and slash)

Another recommendation is Hyperdimension Neptunia (RPG) but not everyone enjoys it, it seems like a like it or hate it game but I enjoy the series. Since your photo is of Saeko Busujima do you like Highschool of the Dead?

Edited by Noire_Symphony

Ah I love cats, I have my two dogs right now. One of them lost all feeling in her back legs. She just started to walk again though :). I was actually going to pick up White Knight Chronicle but the completion time scared me, being new to PlayStation with only one completed game. 

if you like hack and slash you HAVE to check out Dynasty Warriors series....In fact Warriors Orochi 3 is on PSN and is magnificent, one of the best game in the store, its so overlooked. anyways welcome to the site

I actually have Dynasty Warriors 7, just haven't started it yet. Are you looking forward to the 8th one coming out in a few months?

Howdy and welcome! I'm a fan of the Dragon Age series, but you may have already come across that during your Xbox days.

Thank you, I had Dragon Age on my shelf but never played it. I got too caught up in Dance games :/. I'll have to give them a try! Do you prefer one over the other?

Hello and welcome Melissa,  :wave: You sound like a fun and awesome person, veterinarian sounds like an awesome career to pursue.

I recommend 

• Tales of Graces f  (RPG)
  • God Of War series (hack n' slash)
  • Bayonetta (hack n' slash)
  • Devil May Cry HD collection or DmC: Devil May Cry hack and slash.

Another recommendation is Hyperdimension Neptunia (RPG) but not everyone enjoys it, it seems like a like it or hate it game but I enjoy the series. Since your photo is of Saeko Busujima do you like Highschool of the Dead?

Aw thank you, it's an awesome career but very stressful sometimes. I guess that's typical in a career  :lol:. I actually like all of your suggestions and plan on playing all of them, eventually. Tales of Xillia looks pretty awesome too. I do like HSotD. How about you?

I think I'm going to have to pick up Bayonetta and KoA soon since so many of you enjoyed it! I wonder if it's easier to not MultiQuote everyone  :lol:.

Edited by BeautyBlade
  • Like 1

Ah I love cats, I have my two dogs right now. One of them lost all feeling in her back legs. She just started to walk again though :). I was actually going to pick up White Knight Chronicle but the completion time scared me, being new to PlayStation with only one completed game. 

I actually have Dynasty Warriors 7, just haven't started it yet. Are you looking forward to the 8th one coming out in a few months?

Thank you, I had Dragon Age on my shelf but never played it. I got too caught up in Dance games :/. I'll have to give them a try! Do you prefer one over the other?

Aw thank you, it's an awesome career but very stressful sometimes. I guess that's typical in a career  :lol:. I actually like all of your suggestions and plan on playing all of them, eventually. Tales of Xillia looks pretty awesome too. I do like HSotD. How about you?

I think I'm going to have to pick up Bayonetta and KoA soon since so many of you enjoyed it! I wonder if it's easier to not MultiQuote everyone  :lol:.

Your welcome!  :lol:  I also love HSotD, Saeko Busujima is my favorite character. I agree Tales of Xillia looks great, one of my most anticipated games left to come out. You have very good tastes in games btw.

Edited by Noire_Symphony
  • Like 1

Welcome! :]

My recommendation is a gonna be a little different, but I think you should play Costume Quest from the PlayStation Store. It's a cute, little mini-rpg that is in a Halloween setting where these kids go into battle and turn into a real version of their Halloween costumes. It's really simple and fun.

• Like 1

Welcome! :]

My recommendation is a gonna be a little different, but I think you should play Costume Quest from the PlayStation Store. It's a cute, little mini-rpg that is in a Halloween setting where these kids go into battle and turn into a real version of their Halloween costumes. It's really simple and fun.

I've heard about that game on the Xbox! Can't pass up a cute game in a Halloween setting though, will have to add that to my game list. Simple is good too : )!