Street Fighter EX

Titanomachy_75

Cant wait for the new street fighter EX!! And before you say anything its not street fighter ex game!! LOL I played all the EX games this is Street Fighter EX :) JUst dont have the Street name because they will get sued!! LOL But who is ready for a good street fighter game:) I AM!!!

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

When I saw it was made by Arika I cheered but when I saw the gameplay I booed. How about it go F2P with lootboxes for abilities? I think I may be sold on that. Not going to pay full price for this low budget game.

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

When I saw it was made by Arika I cheered but when I saw the gameplay I booed. How about it go F2P with lootboxes for abilities? I think I may be sold on that. Not going to pay full price for this low budget game.

I thought the price tag was going to be 1/2 or 2/3 of a full priced release. I'm pretty sure it's not going to release at full price.

@DPatriot the EX trials were always stupid easy. I'm sure these will be similar. 

I'll probably knab this one. If not near launch then on a sale. Who knows. I think it still has some time before it's released.

I'll say this though, looking forward to the game. That's more than I can say about any Capcom releases this gen.

Street Fighter sEX.

Anyways, I was actually kinda interested that we were getting a FIghting Layers game, as I actually liked the arcade only version.

Though, honestly, I have to say, I prefer those older graphics to these newer ones. They just seem much more livelier and eye-catching as opposed to the super plasticy looking dull color graphics they are doing now.

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

I thought the price tag was going to be 1/2 or 2/3 of a full priced release. I'm pretty sure it's not going to release at full price.

Wellll. If I remember there is going to be 2 prices. A 40$ for 10 characters and a 60$ for 12. Both will come with a certain amount of cards or skills, whatever they were called... But that was said months ago?? So maybe there's more now that I dont know. Still feels pricey for 40$ with just 10 characters, that maybe half or more isn't really cared for. Hopefully a sale soon after release, heh. Ill grab it maybe thru a sale someday.

I'm hoping there is at least a somewhat good story mode. Something like Guilty Gear anime movie cutscenes. Now that was sweet.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I've read that Fighting EX Layer's $60 standard version will have 15 Gougi card packs, with only 5 on the $40 light one.  IINM light has 12 characters, with Hokuto added to the playable list on standard.  That's not many, so hopefully extra character DLCs won't be too expensive.

Here's a trailer on YouTube.  Doesn't look too bad, probably about as good as KOF XIV.