Suggestion: One forum for stackable titles.

This would be a great feature.

Although it would have a couple of problems too:

- Questions about "where can I buy" will be different for each stack.

- If any stack gets delisted, it has to be specified which version (basically not done in pre-update)

- Some trophies may be glitched in one version of the game, but not in others.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

This would be a great feature.

Although it would have a couple of problems too:

- Questions about "where can I buy" will be different for each stack.

- If any stack gets delisted, it has to be specified which version (basically not done in pre-update)

- Some trophies may be glitched in one version of the game, but not in others.

Hey,

Sure, that's clear, but then in the topic shall be mentioned:

-[NA] - Where to buy?

-[KR] version delisted!

-Trophy for drinking 3 litres of vodka glitched in [RUS] version! 

I like this suggestion.

For the issue of topics relating to only certain regions- most posts already are pretty explicit in what region they are talking about because the forums don't show the different regions to begin with. This is only really a problem when people are starting on a trophy list and navigate into the forums.

• Like 1

I support this suggestion. I have often switched between forums for different regions/consoles searching for threads that I had previously seen. Consolidating the information into one forum would be more efficient for those looking for information and reduce clutter.

• Like 1

Yeah, I wished that all Regions and platforms forums were merged. I know some games are a little different depending on regions and platforms but they could merge all of the forums for that game and then add a feature to sort out regions and platforms if the user wants to.  I remember making a post about a little problem with the debug mode in Jak 1. I was playing on Vita but I posted it on the ps4 Jak 1 forums because I knew that more people would see it. Jak 1 only has 1 region but has 3 platforms ( ps3, vita, and ps4) If they combined all 3 forums and then make an option to sort by region and platform then that would be perfect!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Bump.

Ok, it has been awhile, but today I would like to come back to this after seeing repeated questions in recently released stackable titles.

So it seems that actually the idea was appreciated (thanks for that to everyone) and even already mentioned by @B1rvine...

Any possibility to check the technical possibility of this idea? Would be nice to have it organised better like it is on ps3t.org where it works perfectly fine.

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Bump.

Ok, it has been awhile, but today I would like to come back to this after seeing repeated questions in recently released stackable titles.

So it seems that actually the idea was appreciated (thanks for that to everyone) and even already mentioned by @B1rvine...

Any possibility to check the technical possibility of this idea? Would be nice to have it organised better like it is on ps3t.org where it works perfectly fine.

I told Sly a few weeks ago I think this needs to be done to keep all the unorganized lists in order and he said “Oh yeah, I need to see if that can be done”

:dunno: Progress? Lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2