Screams for a Vita port!

StubbsDK

Am I the only one who thinks this would be great on the Vita?? I mean, with cross-save, it'd be so great, being able to take it with you on the train/bus to help pass the time, and it started out as a mobile game, so I don't see a reason not to do it! I know Sony killed off the Vita, but we still see great games coming to it, and some rather "famous" ones at that, too!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

It would be great but it's probably way too much porting effort for Bethesda. When it comes to the PS4 version they could basically just take the PC/Xbox version and slap it there and it just works.

I have no knowledge of the underlying technology but I see so many small indie games being released on both PS4 and Vita that I find that rather hard to believe. I simply don't think the Vita is on the radar of these large publishers at all anymore. That ship has sailed. And worst of all it sunk.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I have no knowledge of the underlying technology but I see so many small indie games being released on both PS4 and Vita that I find that rather hard to believe. I simply don't think the Vita is on the radar of these large publishers at all anymore. That ship has sailed. And worst of all it sunk.

Yeah, Sony kinda goofed on that one... There are so many indie devs that enjoy that machine, and I only think that Bethesda simply didn't think of it, or just didn't care... I know it costs money to make the port, and all, but it's already on almost every system imaginable...

On 14/7/2018 at 5:40 PM, Einigkeit said:

But... mah trophies!

EXACTLY!! I mean....I play it for...the story....???

On 14/7/2018 at 5:18 PM, Property_Damage said:

The vita never even existed in there eyes

have they ever released a single title to the handheld?

Never released anything to my knowledge, but they did have some games on the DS back in the day... But they do know how to code for a touchscreen, and portable one at that, so...

On 13/7/2018 at 4:29 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

You know we can always... start a petition?

/me ducks

That be great, but that might be as effective as a fart in a hurricane...

On 13/7/2018 at 4:06 PM, Aeir_ said:

I would much rather play on a Vita rather than the PS4. The Vita touch screen would be so nice as the dualshock controls are so clunky.

Completely agree...

Edited by StubbsDK
Ended a sentence before I was done writing