I am really glad this got platinum trophies

Just 2? lame, there should be EIGHT 

:^)))))))))

Nah, I'm (half) kidding. Now, let's see....

>(cannot be earned in Rookie Hunter mode)

THANK FUCKING GOD! Now for the rest, everything seems doable, nothing too hard. But I don't know about X-Challenge stages. Two bosses at the same time seems something I would never imagined in my childhood, but maybe I'm exagerating. Fun list, it makes me want to experience all 8 games once again. I wonder if cheats disable trophies... I wonder if there ARE cheats.

18 minutes ago, Katt said:

THANK FUCKING GOD! Now for the rest, everything seems doable, nothing too hard. But I don't know about X-Challenge stages. Two bosses at the same time seems something I would never imagined in my childhood, but maybe I'm exagerating. Fun list, it makes me want to experience all 8 games once again. I wonder if cheats disable trophies... I wonder if there ARE cheats.

I really liked playing through as Zero in black armor so I kinda hope they don't disable anything lol.

29 minutes ago, Katt said:

Just 2? lame, there should be EIGHT 

:^)))))))))

Nah, I'm (half) kidding. Now, let's see....

>(cannot be earned in Rookie Hunter mode)

Yes there are codes for this:

to get X’s Ultimate Armor and to get Black Zero. I remember as I played the hell out of X4-X6. Now will they disable trophies? I hope not, but anything’s possible. 

Edited by kidson2004

Yes, this is much preferred over what they did with the classic series collections. Because these games are not only much longer then the classic series games(ranging from 2-4 hours for x 1-6 and 4-8 for x 7 and 8), theres a lot more additional and secret content(like zero parts in x2, 2 campaigns in 4, multiple endings in x5, unlocking x in x7(yes thats a thing), ect.) compared to the classic games. so the kind of trophy list the classic series had just wouldn't cut it as far as fair representation of content goes. Not to mention x7 and 8 are ps2 games which could have been treated as one of those ps2-ps4 ports had this collection not existed.

6 minutes ago, percy547389126yv said:

This collection will be harder to platinum considering the Enigma Cannon never worked and saving everybody in X7 is going to be a chore. 

Just playing X7 will be a chore, tbh

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Yes there are codes for this:

to get X’s Ultimate Armor and to get Black Zero. I remember as I played the hell out of X4-X6. Now will they disable trophies? I hope not, but anything’s possible. 

I doubt it, there is a trophy in X4 for beating it without using the ultimate armor.

Fingers crossed for the challenges that you have to beat each game buster only no upgrades

I believe challenge mode is just fighting 2 bosses at the same time(so no buster only no damage runs required). Basically in x collection 1 you get a combination of mavericks from x 1-4(i think one of them had chill penguin from x1 and frost walrus from x4 at the same time), but collection 2 only has x5 and x6 bosses(which i speculate is because x7 has weird 3d gameplay sections(with several of the mavericks being 3d sections themselves) that wont mesh well with x5 and x6 so x7 bosses would need a huge overhaul to work well, and x8 while it goes back to full 2d gameplay is still 3d graphics which is why its being excluded from this mode as well)

3 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

I believe challenge mode is just fighting 2 bosses at the same time(so no buster only no damage runs required). Basically in x collection 1 you get a combination of mavericks from x 1-4(i think one of them had chill penguin from x1 and frost walrus from x4 at the same time), but collection 2 only has x5 and x6 bosses(which i speculate is because x7 has weird 3d gameplay sections(with several of the mavericks being 3d sections themselves) that wont mesh well with x5 and x6 so x7 bosses would need a huge overhaul to work well, and x8 while it goes back to full 2d gameplay is still 3d graphics which is why its being excluded from this mode as well)

That's called X-hunter mode. There's also challenges similar to the ones in the classic mega man legacy collection where you have to complete various feats in each game