no plat... very sad

Naruto_Senju92

33 minutes ago, turniplord said:

I was talking about PUBG in regards to that comment - I should have clarified that. But thanks for pointing that out :)

Why is it? It's at over 10m players since it came out about a month ago. What standard are you trying to place this game next to? I guess a successful dev can't please everyone...

They just had a weekend limited challenge for a gun where you had to place top 20....and they had to specify that you need over 30 people in the match for it to count. If they need to specify that for a game that has a lobby size of well over 100 people....then does that not send alarm bells ringing?

53 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

They just had a weekend limited challenge for a gun where you had to place top 20....and they had to specify that you need over 30 people in the match for it to count. If they need to specify that for a game that has a lobby size of well over 100 people....then does that not send alarm bells ringing?

Have you played the game? On PS4 pretty much every game is maxed out and when you die you instantly jump into a new game without waiting for the existing one to end. Of the 5-10 games I've played, I've got into a new maxed out game within less than a few minutes every time. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Just stating my opinion, I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to not have a popular opinion. :) No reason to get all salty. Fornite sparked something that everyone is starting to chain react to, even though H1Z1 was out longer. Also if you’d like me to explain why I find this game to be the scum is because first of all the kind of gameplay the game brings and also the community. Because I work at GameStop I deal with these kids on a daily basis and I’ve never had to deal with anyone as obnoxious as these people. - I’d prefer the kids that come in that wish to get GTA and have that whole scenario play out.

Please understand that I have a right to my own opinion and there’s a reason why I feel this way.

Thanks, have a wonderful day :)

I'm not getting salty at the fact that you don't like Battle Royale. Personally I'm not for the whole BR thing either.
HAVING SAID THAT, I don't agree with when you said every game that does't have a campaign is garbage and that because it's BR it shouldn't have a trophy list. That's just ridiculous... Sure because of the place you work, you might hate a community, but does that mean that the people that do enjoy them or enjoy them and trophies, shouldn't able able to get trophies? 

Also, why do you hate games that don't have a campaign but don't have a BR either? What's the deal with that?

In conclusion, sure, you can have your own opinion, but your opinion is garbage as apparently hating one games fanbase makes a lot of other games not even associated bad (??)

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Nitro said:

That's pretty laughable. Just cause it's Battle Royale it shouldn't have trophy lists? Next I'm sure you'll say games that are multiplayer only should have trophy lists either. 

Honestly mate, get a grip. Not every game has a "real" game is a game with a singleplayer campaign. I'm sure you would refer to games like Killing Floor 2, Evolve, Atomic Ninjas, Deformers, Drawn To Death, Warhawk, MAG, Socom and other such games that have no campaign are "literally scum of the earth" too? You type of people make me laugh.

i will say tho yeah most Battle Royale games tend to NOT have trophy lists. H1Z1 and The Culling 2 were the only 2 cases.

but yeah nothing is wrong with a BR having a trophy list.

14 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i will say tho yeah most Battle Royale games tend to NOT have trophy lists. H1Z1 and The Culling 2 were the only 2 cases.

but yeah nothing is wrong with a BR having a trophy list.

Since, other than those 2 there are no primarily BR games on PS4, I have no idea what are you talking about.

Fortnite have no BR list, because they will likely want to have completely separate one for BR when they are closer to release state, so it looks more like a complete product than an addon.

What other BR games are there on PS4 at the moment?

Still, too bad they didn't care enough to include plat. The list itself is pretty underwhelming too. Haven't played much, but one of my Fortnite buddies won a couple of solos in his first week, so I'm guessing it's not that hard. Other than that, all the trophies can be done between 2-3 games and a day or two of playing, depending on skill and luck, so I'll probably 100% just because it's easy.

10 hours ago, Nitro said:

I'm not getting salty at the fact that you don't like Battle Royale. Personally I'm not for the whole BR thing either.
HAVING SAID THAT, I don't agree with when you said every game that does't have a campaign is garbage and that because it's BR it shouldn't have a trophy list. That's just ridiculous... Sure because of the place you work, you might hate a community, but does that mean that the people that do enjoy them or enjoy them and trophies, shouldn't able able to get trophies? 

Also, why do you hate games that don't have a campaign but don't have a BR either? What's the deal with that?

In conclusion, sure, you can have your own opinion, but your opinion is garbage as apparently hating one games fanbase makes a lot of other games not even associated bad (??)

Where did I state “every game is bad if it doesn’t have a campaign” ???? I was stating that Fortnite has one, which I can understand why it has a platinum because there’s more to do in that game than just the BR which basically makes my opinion on it doesn’t seem like H1Z1 needs one or any other game that has BR. Have you noticed other games with BR don’t even have trophy lists for them as well? (Paladins is the only other one I can think of atm).

I also don’t hate games that are multiplayer based, I prefer them more. Like Overwatch, KF2, COD(rarely ever play the campaign) etc just because there’s a variety of things to do in those games. Not just play the one mode, the same mode, on the same map, that’s it. That’s what I personally find BR to be. I just don’t find games like these worth a platinum. I’m shocked that it got a list at all though because it’s been out for quite some time. I mean platinums nowadays are being thrown around on the strangest games, but again. Mainly based on the population of this specific game and again, what the game has to offer - which is only one mode.. I don’t find the platinum necessary and I assume that’s what the devs thought as well because there isn’t one. Im not against this specific trophy list at all.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:55 AM, Paleblood said:

Isn't this game out since like... 2011?

I don't get multiplayer development sometimes. I'm too old for this shit.

J

Arent you the same dude I played payday 2 with? Lol.. I played with a paleblood that had an almost exactly the same type avatar on his PSN.. paleblood moon I think, or something along those lines iirc

1 hour ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Arent you the same dude I played payday 2 with? Lol.. I played with a paleblood that had an almost exactly the same type avatar on his PSN.. paleblood moon I think, or something along those lines iirc

No, I've never played Payday 2. But I hope he was a nice guy and that he didn't dirty my good name xD.

J

I guess I should weigh in since I’ve already commented on the thread..

i play H1Z1.. and I collect platinums.. was I bummed when it didn’t have a plat? Sure.. I was like: “what is this shit?”

but think about it.. no, really, think about it.. the game doesn’t warrant a platinum.. it doesn’t even have any game modes besides solos, duos, fives.. and whatever that fourth one is for event mode.. but they all have the same premise and the game’s concept alone should really make it evident that in no way shape or form does this game warrant a platinum.. then again that could be said for many games that do have a platinum.. looking at my name is Mayo and butters and friends.. lol.. but that’s life, I guess

On 8/8/2018 at 4:09 AM, YROSHIKU said:

I feel sorry for anyone who plays the games just for platinum, now that's sad 1f622.png

And I agree.. you shouldn’t just play a game for whether or not it has a platinum.. and you shouldn’t just play a game to get the platinum.. I get it, if you have a lot of games or you want to get in and get out real quick.. but if you enjoy a game, simply enjoy it.. play it with friends.. get the most out of it

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Im a trophy-hunter since 2008, but i don't play boring games only for trophies. If a game has no plat, but it's fun for me, i try to 100% it. On PSNProfiles it is still count as a completed game. I have 91 platinums, but 148 completed games. Of course, a platinum is more satisfying and more points towards the PSN-Level. But im a gamer, im playing for my amusement and fun. Trophies are cool, a nice add-on, but they're not all. And platinums u get in 5 minutes, only by clicking through  a novelle or somewhat is worth a shit. 10 years ago u has to beat a game in different ways, u has to work hard for some plats. No compare with nowadays.

Ralle1973.png