Platinum vs Platinum (Difficulty)

Dreakon139

God of War 1 because of that stupid fudging 10th challenge of the gods that had me tearing my hair out and seconds away from creating a gaping controller shaped hole in my tv set!... but then i completed it and everything was fine

How about

Bioshock 1 vs Bioshock 2

(creative i know)

• Like 2

God of War 1 because of that stupid fudging 10th challenge of the gods that had me tearing my hair out and seconds away from creating a gaping controller shaped hole in my tv set!... but then i completed it and everything was fine

How about

Bioshock 1 vs Bioshock 2

(creative i know)

Haven't played the second one, but it has to be more difficult than the first one. I felt the first one was easy and the second has mp trophies so it's automatically harder in my book.

Demon Souls vs. Dark Souls

Batman: Arkham Asylum vs. Batman: Arkham City

For me personally Arkham Asylum was harder solely by comparing what the combat and predator challenges were like in each game, i havent platted Arkham City yet but that's just due to not finishing New Game + , i found the combat challenges in Arkham City a breeze compared to that Extreme Shock and Awe or whatever it was called in Arkham Asylum, that was a beeeatch.. for me anyways, the Predator challenges in AC might be a little tougher but they didn't cause me too much trouble

How about

Dante's Inferno vs. Darksiders

(i have both but haven't played yet so i'm just curious :rolleyes: )

Dante's Inferno vs. Darksiders

Cool, 2 games I actually HAVE played (and platted both too) :P

OK, while both games are fairly easy to plat requiring just the one playthrough, I have to break it down to one important factor. That is missable trophies.

Dante's missable trophies are mostly collectable ones so a guide should help you there, while Darksiders missables are more game based, possibly requiring replaying certain areas. So, by my reckoning, I give Darksiders the edge, but only just :P

Both great games which I really enjoyed playing, BTW :D

Ok, here's a tricky one for you all :P

Yakuza 3 vs. Yakuza 4

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Cool, 2 games I actually HAVE played (and platted both too) :P

OK, while both games are fairly easy to plat requiring just the one playthrough, I have to break it down to one important factor. That is missable trophies.

Dante's missable trophies are mostly collectable ones so a guide should help you there, while Darksiders missables are more game based, possibly requiring replaying certain areas. So, by my reckoning, I give Darksiders the edge, but only just :P

Both great games which I really enjoyed playing, BTW :D

Ok, here's a tricky one for you all :P

Yakuza 3 vs. Yakuza 4

xD  xD Wow, this ^ must've been a really tricky question that hasn't been replied for 4 years now!

Okay, I never played a Yakuza game in my life, but I think Yakuza 3 is harder than 4. I think Yakuza 3's minigames are tougher, challenging, etc...

How about:

Hitman: Absolution vs Hitman: Contracts

(Just curious :)

I'd say Call of Duty: World at War. The Veteran Mode is like burning in hell with over 1,000,000 Degrees. I think Call of Duty Classic would be fun to platinum :P

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 vs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3?

What about Mirrors Edge VS Black Ops 1

xD This ^ was skipped, so I hope nothing gets skipped here no more :rolleyes:.

I think Black Ops 1 is easier than Mirror's Edge, which reminds me to back to get a :platinum: of it, just like you did during your birthday :D. Mirror's Edge could be fun to play, but I think the Speed Run Trophies would ruin the :platinum: run instantly.

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Modern Warfare 3 is harder and a bit longer to plat due to the wave defense trophies. Spec ops in 2 can be tough but most of them can be rushed pretty easily.

Both relatively easy though on the FPS scale.

Tales of Xillia VS. Tales of Xillia 2? 

I would say Metal Gear Solid based on what I've heard from friends (haven't played those games)

That would mean Vanquish would be a breeze since I already got the plat in Rising.

Back on topic: I think Xillia 2 is harder due to the extra grinding when compared to the first one (at least that's what my otaku friend says).

COD Advanced Warfare VS NFS The Run

I never played NFS: The Run, but it looks easier than COD AW. I'll get the platinum of Advanced Warfare soon. AW has some hard online trophies, since there are veterans out there. I don't know if The Run has online trophies or not, but I'd love to give it a shot :)

EDIT: Damn :facepalm:, I forgot the conclusion. Thanks to Winston for letting me know. 

Edited by ee28max

I can tell by your reply xD do not even start The Run. It is easily one of the worst platinum experiences.. Still nothing to answer :'(

AC Unity VS LA Noire

I forgot to leave the ending, my bad :facepalm:.

OT: Since nobody's replying, I'm gonna go for AC Unity. Nice game, easy plat, it also has a useful guide (by you of course :giggle:) that I'll be using in the future when I get a PS4.

LA Noire is also easy, but I think there is a Grindy Trophy somewhere.

Hitman: Absolution VS WATCH DOGS   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Never played Hitman Absolution but played older Hitman games on PS2.  Nothing really looks too hard but I could be wrong.  But I'll have to go with Watchdogs simply because of the drinking game mini quest and the online trophies actually requiring some skills vs a human, even though not too much.

Trine 2   vs   Minecraft