Who you gonna call? Tips?

mrsoy89

Everytime I go to the friends leaderboards I get absolutely nothing showing even tho plenty of people on my friends list have played the game and I've also set a few times on my alt account. Still nothing. Anyone any clue what's wrong or is this just another Milestone mess?

Edited by mrsoy89

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/12/2018 at 4:43 PM, xXDer_KritikerXx said:

Is there any way to get this trophy without beating the top 60 on the different tracks!?Becuase i also can't download the time of my friends list.

Did you find a way or you still have to beat someone in the world leaderboard? Has this been patched yet?

• 1 month later...

Hey there everyone :)

I have just earned the "Who you gonna call?" trophy.

Unfortunately, this trophy seems to become harder in the future as you are unable to set an easy time with a secondary account which you could then beat with your main acc. I've tried it myself today with multiple accounts, but none of my secondaries were even listed in the friend-leaderboard, therefore I wasn't able to download them.

This led me to playing for the trophy the "hard way". I rode an MX2 bike on the short Compound circuit and downloaded ghost #35 (#36-#50 are broken).

It took me around 2 hours to finally get a time fast enough to beat the ghost. There actually is minimal room for error and I'm by no means a racing game professional, so you will probably meet the requirements faster than I did.

Thank you very much for your tips @Djeheuty, @Evil_Raziel, @Yamahaboy46 and @Cloud_SOLDAT

Greetings from Germany :)

• 2 months later...

I did open a ticket with Milestone..... here is the response

Thank you for writing, we are aware of the problem you have reported to us. We have already sent to the DEV team all the information necessary to try and find a solution.

All the best
The Milestone Team

I would say that as many of us as possible should create service tickets until it gets fixed

Edited by jmac92123

jmac92123

On 13/05/2019 at 11:39 AM, jmac92123 said:

I did open a ticket with Milestone..... here is the response

Thank you for writing, we are aware of the problem you have reported to us. We have already sent to the DEV team all the information necessary to try and find a solution.

All the best
The Milestone Team

I would say that as many of us as possible should create service tickets until it gets fixed

I've sent many tickets to them too. Some in english was mightly ignored, then I've sent some in italian (thx google hehe) and they said the same above. Hope yours work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The trophy is still glitched.

Can't see my friends on the leaderbords, neither can I find any of my 3 secondary accounts. Even tried it on a second console. No success...

No clue why they didn't patch it yet, last update is like 8 months ago :/ Big letdown by Milestone Games imo

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 04/12/2019 at 9:36 AM, TDubz_215 said:

I'm just checking into this post to see if anything has been fixed. bought this game on a sale, non of my friends play it.

Still not fixed. This trophy is my final for platinum trophy. Disappointed! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/24/2020 at 5:00 PM, jmac92123 said:

Yeah this is a joke.  But it did help me with one thing.  I stopped buying their games.....voting my with wallet these days

two things, I seen you have bought more Milestone games (not judging, they are pretty fun for what they are, I just picked up MXGP2 Compact on the sale too).

I was looking up MXGP Pro and seeing if anything was glitched.  It looks like you never earned the trophy for beating a Friends ghost, so maybe it is still glitched for some?  I see others are earning it.  Debating picking it up on sale too but don’t want to run into that.

You can get the Trophy, if you can beat a Top60 leaderboard times. These are very hard/nearly Impossible to beat by now. The friendlist is still bugged and you can't beat those. I tried beating the 60th of some tracks for around 5 hours. I'll might give up and hope that they fix the Bug.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkyFight0r said:

You can get the Trophy, if you can beat a Top60 leaderboard times. These are very hard/nearly Impossible to beat by now. The friendlist is still bugged and you can't beat those. I tried beating the 60th of some tracks for around 5 hours. I'll might give up and hope that they fix the Bug.

yikes, thanks for the clarification.  That sux.  

OK, i got the Trophy in the MX2 Class and there are only the top35. So i managed to beat the Top 35 time. Actually, the trophy is bugged in a good way. It says, that you have to beat a ghost from the leaderboards. I took the 35th time from the Monster Energy MX USA Track. The ghost is 1sec. SLOWER then his actual time, but you have to beat the ghost and not the time :) You should try to beat him and you can get the trophy. I got a 1:40,600 on this track. Good Luck!

Edit: the 35th ghost on the MX2 leaderboard must be then the top60 and not the actual 35th one because i had a 54th place. You should try the MX2 Class.

Edited by SkyFight0r
  • Like 2

On 3/29/2021 at 8:55 PM, djb5f said:

two things, I seen you have bought more Milestone games (not judging, they are pretty fun for what they are, I just picked up MXGP2 Compact on the sale too).

I was looking up MXGP Pro and seeing if anything was glitched.  It looks like you never earned the trophy for beating a Friends ghost, so maybe it is still glitched for some?  I see others are earning it.  Debating picking it up on sale too but don’t want to run into that.

Yeah, couldn't help myself on a compact on sale :)

As for buying full releases.... not a chance.... getting them through Gamefly.... so no $$ from my wallet and multiple people share the game and the publisher only gets paid once :)

As for the trophy, never said it was glitched, you just can't download a friends ghost.  You have to race against some supper insane professional top 50 in the world ghost....I am good, just not that good

Edited by jmac92123
add

• 1 month later...

I have asked a friend how did he gets this trophy (didn't have an account on psnprofiles). He send me a screenshot where he was racing on that MX track in Italy where you also got the compound. He set the last ghost time available, it was about 2:10 to beat, but he also get the trophy with 2:17. Seems the game just doesn't save properly your times. He also get it on his 14th lap.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the trophy a few days ago. I did the same thing as SkyFight0r: played on Monster Energy USA Track while using a bike from MX2 Class. It took me 3 hours to beat the ghost on this track. My time was 1:40,800.

Yes, it was pretty difficult, I know, but you guys have to try, it's the only way.