Trophies Glitched

OpenScars

All right no trophies are glitched, at least from the ones I've gathered. A couple of them are just have vague descriptions. Crowns collected through Ranked matches DO NOT count toward "Long Live The King!" And as stated above you must get a triple kill with any gun/knife for "Striker Fury" C4, grenades,  etc DO NOT work. Also to note the trophies for completing Special Operations are really difficult. At the moment I'm finding the "Easy" missions too difficult.

1 hour ago, Rhasget said:

I have been unable to get 'And then there were three'.

I have made triple kills (and getting the in-match notification Grenadier badge) in both Versus and Co-op several times now. But no trophy.

Grenadier Badge isn't the right thing for the trophy, it must Show: Triple-Kill. You Need 3 Kills with a gun or a knife. Grenades and other Explosive Kills don't Count.

7 hours ago, Avalynch said:

All right no trophies are glitched, at least from the ones I've gathered. A couple of them are just have vague descriptions. Crowns collected through Ranked matches DO NOT count toward "Long Live The King!" And as stated above you must get a triple kill with any gun/knife for "Striker Fury" C4, grenades,  etc DO NOT work. Also to note the trophies for completing Special Operations are really difficult. At the moment I'm finding the "Easy" missions too difficult.

Yes, that's rght. It's not possible to complete Anubis at Normal, how should we be able to do a Special Operations on hard? It's unnecessary hard.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

4 hours ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

Grenadier Badge isn't the right thing for the trophy, it must Show: Triple-Kill. You Need 3 Kills with a gun or a knife. Grenades and other Explosive Kills don't Count.

No, that trophy is Striker Fury and I got that one.

Getting three kills with a grenade in co-op or versus will net you the trophy I mentioned. When you get three kills you get a grenadier badge which is trackable under achievments. I have 7 atm but no trophy.

On 9/26/2018 at 0:30 PM, Sega-Ryudo said:

Yes, that's rght. It's not possible to complete Anubis at Normal, how should we be able to do a Special Operations on hard? It's unnecessary hard.

I managed to get Anubis normal mode done yesterday with a bunch of randoms that really knew what they were doing, not sure what exactly hard mode changes but you'll most likely need to get a team together and communicate through voice chat to make it doable.

1 hour ago, EpicNogg4 said:

I believe the points from reviving teammates also adds on to this.

Yeah I think so too. The trophy popped eventually. So don’t go by the medic healing points stat folks, if you are a major reviver (even after earning the trophy ) like I was. It can give you an estimate at least though.

On 28/09/2018 at 11:35 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I have 11,000 healing done and the trophy for the medic 10,000 healing isn't popping.

Anyone else having issues with it?

I was able top have the heal and the revival trophy in one single try of the operation Anubis in normal mode.

On 28.9.2018 at 11:35 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I have 11,000 healing done and the trophy for the medic 10,000 healing isn't popping.

Anyone else having issues with it?

have the same issues for armor spending 10.000 to teammates with the engineer, in the stats i have 14k, but still the trophy did not show up.

On 27 September 2018 at 1:33 AM, Rhasget said:

No, that trophy is Striker Fury and I got that one.

Getting three kills with a grenade in co-op or versus will net you the trophy I mentioned. When you get three kills you get a grenadier badge which is trackable under achievments. I have 7 atm but no trophy.

Rhasget, were you able to get the trophy to unlock in the end? I got a triple grenade kill this morning in a Storm match and did not get awarded the trophy at the end :( Really annoyed too because I'm pretty bad at multiplayer so I was so happy when I finally got it. And then it didn't pop :shakefist:

11 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Rhasget, were you able to get the trophy to unlock in the end? I got a triple grenade kill this morning in a Storm match and did not get awarded the trophy at the end :( Really annoyed too because I'm pretty bad at multiplayer so I was so happy when I finally got it. And then it didn't pop :shakefist:

Yes, I was a bit fooled by the Grenadier bonus popping up, it should be Mega Grenadier for 3 kills (Uber Grenadier for 4+ kills).

I got it in co-op. There are many opportunities to get it there.

This is where I got it.

Very early in Earth-Shaker Spec-ops, just as you enter the building there will be two shield enemies and 4 regular ones grouped around the corner just before the first elevator. Either run to get their first, cook a grenade and toss it or make a boosting session for it to make it easier.

Another good spot.

In Anubis spec-ops (normal or higher difficulty) you can get it as you enter the facility in the start. After the first bunker door there will be a small loading area with another set of closed doors as you enter. When you kill the enemies in that room, the next door will start to open and if you cook a grenade and throw it just when it opens you will get 3+ kills also.

• Like 1

On 5 October 2018 at 8:52 PM, Rhasget said:

Yes, I was a bit fooled by the Grenadier bonus popping up, it should be Mega Grenadier for 3 kills (Uber Grenadier for 4+ kills).

I got it in co-op. There are many opportunities to get it there.

This is where I got it.

Very early in Earth-Shaker Spec-ops, just as you enter the building there will be two shield enemies and 4 regular ones grouped around the corner just before the first elevator. Either run to get their first, cook a grenade and toss it or make a boosting session for it to make it easier.

Another good spot.

In Anubis spec-ops (normal or higher difficulty) you can get it as you enter the facility in the start. After the first bunker door there will be a small loading area with another set of closed doors as you enter. When you kill the enemies in that room, the next door will start to open and if you cook a grenade and throw it just when it opens you will get 3+ kills also.

Thanks for the tips, I got the trophy yesterday in one of the co-op missions. Much easier than trying again in the multiplayer! I don't suppose anyone knows which mission/s have a helicopter in it? Haven't seen one so far but not even sure which ones I should be even looking in?

4 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Thanks for the tips, I got the trophy yesterday in one of the co-op missions. Much easier than trying again in the multiplayer! I don't suppose anyone knows which mission/s have a helicopter in it? Haven't seen one so far but not even sure which ones I should be even looking in?

Near the end of Blackout Special Operation. Some of the co-op missions have one too, but I don't memorise the name of every missions I see, since they refresh once a day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I don't suppose anyone knows which mission/s have a helicopter in it? Haven't seen one so far but not even sure which ones I should be even looking in?

I don't remember the name of it, sorry, but there's a mission that straight says 'shoot down the helicopter' possibly in the title but for sure in the description.  And in case you didn't already know, you have to deliver the killing blow like the heavy gunners

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

I don't remember the name of it, sorry, but there's a mission that straight says 'shoot down the helicopter' possibly in the title but for sure in the description.  And in case you didn't already know, you have to deliver the killing blow like the heavy gunners

Thx for mentioning about the heavy gunners because i had no clue about how to get it. Well at least i know about the final kill. Where to find it easy?

11 minutes ago, Dr-ZeRoCo said:

Thx for mentioning about the heavy gunners because i had no clue about how to get it. Well at least i know about the final kill. Where to find it easy?

I got the heavy gunner trophy in the co-op mission called "Hunting". It was the easy mission yesterday and today I think it is one of the hard missions. There are 2 heavies in that mission so it's a good one to try it on. Obviously it's much easier on easy, so I'd maybe wait until it comes up again hopefully soon. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Kulzyc said:

Near the end of Blackout Special Operation. Some of the co-op missions have one too, but I don't memorise the name of every missions I see, since they refresh once a day.

1 hour ago, DerelictSoul said:

Thankyou both for the info - I'll be sure to check the co-op missions each day from now on. I think it sounds easier trying to go for it in that than the special operations. I already assumed I'd have to be the one to get the final shot into it because I found that out yesterday while trying for the heavy gunner trophy. Thanks again, appreciate the replies! :)

On 14/10/2018 at 3:18 AM, ultimate_life_f said:

i just beated Anubis on normal and didnt get the trophy, any1 knows if u have to get to the helly for it to pop coz i died right before

Anubis does not end on an helicopter, but on a truck.

• 1 year later...