Fastest way to get the Dragon Trophy! (only 2 minutes)

Pinselneo

Nice that the Golden Dragon World info got added here so players can find easier and get the Dragon Trophy, but you have to ride the Dragon and fire a fireball at the poor minifigre that is your teammate/P2. Not P2 killing the Old but still cool Dragon.

• Like 2

On 11.10.2018 at 2:11 PM, Leon Castle said:

Nice that the Golden Dragon World info got added here so players can find easier and get the Dragon Trophy, but you have to ride the Dragon and fire a fireball at the poor minifigre that is your teammate/P2. Not P2 killing the Old but still cool Dragon.

Oh sorry I meant to kill the P2 with the dragon. I was tired xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Still works as of June 2019.  Very nice, I've been stuck on finding Cupcake 5 forever and that was the one thing holding me back.

EDIT:  OMFG, The very first treasure after the golden dragon (on the same world no less) I got Cupcake 5 so I can now finish the quests legitimately.  WTF?

Edited by cycoivan
Added more info
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28.3.2020 at 4:56 PM, MarcioAP1 said:

I can confirm that there's a gold dragon in the coordinates indicated by MisterGibraltar. I got the trophy now. To get on the dragon I simply pressed triangle near it.

Could you be a Little More detailreich? I failed Go find ist:/ Maybe i Ended in the wrong world

25 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I still dont get ist. How do you Type in the coordinates to find the Correctional world? Do i Need to Put in the - too? Everytime i try to do That After i confirm what i typed with r2 the Field just stays empty and When i dont put them i end up in the wrong world

I found the golden cloud on a random perilous peaks map.. Try 154-979-545 F

Basically any really high cliffs and there should be a golden cloud a little higher than the other normal ones. I flew above the dragon.. jumped off my eagle and immediately onto the dragon with triangle again. Pressed x on my other controller for player 2 to join then just fireballed him.

11 hours ago, s_cubasteve said:

I found the golden cloud on a random perilous peaks map.. Try 154-979-545 F

Basically any really high cliffs and there should be a golden cloud a little higher than the other normal ones. I flew above the dragon.. jumped off my eagle and immediately onto the dragon with triangle again. Pressed x on my other controller for player 2 to join then just fireballed him.

Thanks alot

in the end my problem was to go to the right world 

i espacially got confused in were to put the f inthe coordinates but i got it now

• Like 1

• 4 months later...