Confirmed PS4 Games

skinner49

Watch Dogs

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

↑ The only three titles I will likely purchase. With The Witcher 3 being available for the PS4, expect the first two, to eventually become available for the PS4 as well. The Naughty Dog project will probably be The Last of Us 2 and 3 as Sony has already taken the domain names for them. Square-Enix also has a few titles planned - perhaps it will be a new Chrono, Kingdom Hearts or something new (probably another Final Fantasy). Thief looks similar to Dishonored. The Cyberpunk 2077 trailer didn't excite me much - seems like something daftprophet may enjoy :P. Infamous: Second Son I didn't find appealing either. Some people may shun me for stating this - Battlefield 4 looks pretty damn good, though it will probably be the very similar to BF3. Of course Grand Theft Auto V is also another game I will be picking up. 

Watched a few more trailers...

Deep Down - there wasn't much shown for this title but it has a dragon so, i'm sold. I'm on the edge about Destiny. Doubting that I'll pick up Diablo 3. Never picked up any Killzone title so I'm not sure how I feel about Shadow Fall. Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty can officially go fuck themselves - spitting out the same shit each year.  <_<

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

Wasn't it confirmed that Sonic was a Nintendo exclusive now? Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing the blue Hedgehog on our next gen systems.

I'm actually quite interested in a good number of the confirmed games.

DriveClub

Destiny

Diablo III

Killzone: Shadow Fall

inFamous: Second Son

Knack

Watch Dogs

War Thunder

To bad the PS4 is destined to fail. We all know how hard it is to watch television and press a button on our remotes and Microsoft has spent all their time developing a system that fixes that so farewell Sony, you will be missed... :rolleyes:

Parker

• Like 1

So far the list looks pretty good.

It's really going to depend on how much the PS4 will be.

I'm in the same boat. The list of games looks very appealing to me but it all depends on how much the console actually is.

On another note: does anyone have any information for how much PS4/Xbox One games will cost? $60?

I still dream for knack to be on vita. 

From what the link said, it looks like you can only play it by remote play.

---------

Battlefield 4 is the only thing I'm looking forward to so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Although the new look of Dead Rising 3 has me worried they're gonna try and turn the franchise into "horror" instead of the campy splat-sick that I know and love, it's good to see the initial announcement of it being an Xbox exclusive(?) isn't true.  Might have to update my original plan of waiting to purchase the new Playstation.

• 2 months later...