Teamplayer trophy - Looking for a PS Vita

vitaminaeffe

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 2:27 AM, vitaminaeffe said:

Hi guys,

Please let me know if there is someone in EU with PS Vita who can help me get this trophy.

Otherwise I don't even star to play this game.

The EU servers don't connect. You will either need to find someone from NA to start a session and connect to them or play on your PS4 (either with a 2nd controller or account) if you have one.

Co-op session is here https://psnprofiles.com/sessions. You aren't really supposed to stat threads for this subject. 

Also, read a guide to find out more.

28 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The devs and publisher acknowledged the initial problem a few years back but since then, they've ignored every single message that people have sent them regarding this :(.

Devolver doesn't give half a shit about trophy or game bugs. They are lame, Ill never ever spend money on their product.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

just use your ps4 and vita, it is crossbuy so you can have it on both

I heard that works

I don't have a Vita. For this reason I was looking for someone who have it.

11 hours ago, audiopile said:

The EU servers don't connect. You will either need to find someone from NA to start a session and connect to them or play on your PS4 (either with a 2nd controller or account) if you have one.

Co-op session is here https://psnprofiles.com/sessions. You aren't really supposed to stat threads for this subject. 

Sorry but I didn't understand...bananamuffin-352 said " Both consoles need to be connected to the same network or you won't be able to join" and you said instead I have to connect with someone from NA; this means with a person in another network, right? So...I'm confused.

Anyway, I know where is the coop session in this site, but before wasting other guy's time I wanted to check and be sure of what I have to do for this trophy.

Forums exist also to find answers. Moreover, during the creation of a game session I didn't find Foul Play in the game list.

Edited by vitaminaeffe

I have EU Vita but couldn't connect with NA PS4 user. For that matter couldn't connect with anyone online and been trying for some time now. A friend of mine who has EU PS4 also couldn't connect with anyone. The only way for EU players to get trophy now is to connect PS4/Vita on same Wifi network. You can use different or same accounts as long as both share the same network. I don't have PS4 so impossible platinum. It seems developers only care about Steam ver.:angry:

Incidentally, once you unlock Flurry Move, can just power through whole game solely using that one move over and over again on every enemy, and will also net you 5 stars in every act. Although enemy looks change, their fighting patterns remain the same so game can become very repetitive and boring. I enjoyed it a lot at first but with broken coop and the usage of just 1 move to easily beat everything makes me feel like getting this game is not worth it.

EU players, don't buy this game unless you own both Vita and PS4.

Edited by ex10097
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ex10097 said:

I have EU Vita but couldn't connect with NA PS4 user. For that matter couldn't connect with anyone online and been trying for some time now. A friend of mine who has EU PS4 also couldn't connect with anyone. The only way for EU players to get trophy now is to connect PS4/Vita on same Wifi network. You can use different or same accounts as long as both share the same network. I don't have PS4 so impossible platinum. It seems developers only care about Steam ver.:angry:

Incidentally, once you unlock Flurry Move, can just power through whole game solely using that one move over and over again on every enemy, and will also net you 5 stars in every act. Although enemy looks change, their fighting patterns remain the same so game can become very repetitive and boring. I enjoyed it a lot at first but with broken coop and the usage of just 1 move to easily beat everything makes me feel like getting this game is not worth it.

EU players, don't buy this game unless you own both Vita and PS4.

Ok, thanks for your explenation!

At this point...if someone with EU PS Vita will come in Italy, please let me know. I host him at my house ?

2 hours ago, vitaminaeffe said:

Ok, thanks for your explenation!

At this point...if someone with EU PS Vita will come in Italy, please let me know. I host him at my house 1f606.png

If you have a 2nd controller for your PS4 you can get it that way. Start a game and when you are on the character select screen turn on your second controller and then you can add the charms to the first character. Once the story starts on first chapter, you will get the trophy.

I was able to get 110 stars across different difficulties and got the trophy for that. I was also able to unlock the charms trophy this way. It works on NA VITA version, it might work for you too! 

• 1 month later...

I achieved this Team Player trophy (coop/multiplayer trophy) today, and this may be the only possible way with EU account. I tried playing with different players from different regions, never got in to the game because some error. Two controllers on ps4, does not work. Remote play from Vita, does not work.

This is working solution:

You need Vita and PS4. You can use your own account. I used same wifi, on both devices. I have EU region (Slovak one to be specific, but I live in UK).

You must create online game (public match) on PS4, and then on Vita you go to find a match, join your session created on PS4. Pick a stage a trophy will pop (you still need to equip two team charms).

• 9 months later...
On 5-1-2019 at 6:30 PM, IGI_161 said:

I achieved this Team Player trophy (coop/multiplayer trophy) today, and this may be the only possible way with EU account. I tried playing with different players from different regions, never got in to the game because some error. Two controllers on ps4, does not work. Remote play from Vita, does not work.

This is working solution:

You need Vita and PS4. You can use your own account. I used same wifi, on both devices. I have EU region (Slovak one to be specific, but I live in UK).

You must create online game (public match) on PS4, and then on Vita you go to find a match, join your session created on PS4. Pick a stage a trophy will pop (you still need to equip two team charms).

I can confirm this works. I'm also from EU. However, I created the online game on Vita and joined it on PS4.

Just make sure you pick quick match when you join. Don't pick the other option which gives you a list of available sessions, because that won't allow you to join it.

Edited by Asimb0mb

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JFTMG said:

So i have a question...i don't own a vita. If i find a NA user that could help me and invite me for a match, can i get the trophy?

I’ve tried this method with several different people and it doesn’t work. The most annoying thing, you can see your NA friend in the list of available games to join but when you try to join it’ll never load you in. An error comes up each and every time.

I’ve been wondering lately if an EU and a NA account in local co-op would work. I know it’s a stretch but I’ll have to test it, short of purchasing a Vita. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Emina said:

I’ve tried this method with several different people and it doesn’t work. The most annoying thing, you can see your NA friend in the list of available games to join but when you try to join it’ll never load you in. An error comes up each and every time.

I’ve been wondering lately if an EU and a NA account in local co-op would work. I know it’s a stretch but I’ll have to test it, short of purchasing a Vita. 

Damn that sucks...its the only trophy if got left...and i dont wanna buy a vita just for the sake of getting a plat...

• 1 month later...

Just wanna confirm that this game is unobtainable on the vita. You are gonna need a PS4 to plat the game. 

I ended up having a friend come over and I used his PS4 to pop my plat. The game was started anew on PS4 and my Vita was using my save, it popped the plat on my vita once I connected to the lobby and started the match.

Really wish this game didn't require such an annoying workaround.

• 9 months later...

I have one of those PSTV's. I know that for example Papers Please, which is a Vita game, doesn't work on the PSTV. The PSN store listing doesn't say either way. Does anyone know if it works on a PSTV? Mine isn't connected right now. I just wanna get my expectations straight before I start the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 31.12.2019 at 6:28 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Just wanna confirm that this game is unobtainable on the vita. You are gonna need a PS4 to plat the game. 

I ended up having a friend come over and I used his PS4 to pop my plat. The game was started anew on PS4 and my Vita was using my save, it popped the plat on my vita once I connected to the lobby and started the match.

Really wish this game didn't require such an annoying workaround.

What trophy is glitch on ps vita version?