Here it is

Burgins

23 hours ago, Muur1993 said:

No plat :\

That's on Sony, not the devs. You can at least buy it and support the devs, who were forced to censor. Then they still get money, etc. 

I'll get it on Switch. I won't be supporting Sony's censorship at all. I know it won't make a difference but buying it still sends the wrong message. It's unfortunate the developers have to be stuck in the crossfire though... I hope Sony sees what they're doing is wrong.

Edited by Mayadome

15 minutes ago, Mayadome said:

I'll get it on Switch. I won't be supporting Sony's censorship at all. I know it won't make a difference but buying it still sends the wrong message. It's unfortunate the developers have to be stuck in the crossfire though... I hope Sony sees what they're doing is wrong.

I mostly meant for someone who could only get it on PS4

59 minutes ago, maxijodi said:

Is the JP version a stack or not?

I wondered this myself. My guide was created using the Japanese version of the game (although it's on the NA and HK stores also, but not seeing any other stacks on PSNProfiles) - Perhaps it's only 1 stack, or the NA/HK/EU? version is one and the JP one is separate? Who knows? We'll wait and see with that one. Maybe eastasiasoft might do a physical version sometime with a platinum? Lol. xD 

the lack of the platinum seems bizarre seeing as stuff like my name is mayo gets one. 

if someone really wants to read it i would recommend it on steam as anything can run it like most visual novels as that way you support the dev still and not sonys current lets censor everything is just a joke of a policy as this has beautiful art. 

I bought this so I could have it on my profile, but i played it on steam since i had on there already.

i'm trying to discern how much was actually censored from the standard steam/switch version since i played it with the h-patch (obviously).

what i could make out while skimming through- of course the sex scenes were totally different. the bath scene didn't seem OVERLY steamy, at least there didn't seem to be much room for there to be more steam than would be in the other versions. idk about the dialogue, but there wasn't any dialogue that would need to be edited outside of the sex scenes anyway i don't think. 

On 18.11.2018 at 4:41 AM, lanki33 said:

Well its definitely not on the EU store yet WW release my ass...

Seems like it's not getting released in select European countries.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/store_update_30th_october_2018_europe

NEKOPARA Vol.1 (Not in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey & Ukraine)

On 19.11.2018 at 8:07 PM, lanki33 said:

wow good job EU...

wonder why on earth they could not release1f613.png it here anyway at least now i know thanks :/

Just saw it on Finnish PS Store, so it seems like the release was just delayed. Not a fan of Sony censoring the game but will support the devs for porting it to PS4!

On 23.11.2018 at 4:26 AM, thelapsukainen said:

Just saw it on Finnish PS Store, so it seems like the release was just delayed. Not a fan of Sony censoring the game but will support the devs for porting it to PS4!

yup i found it i my store aswell finnly and yea will prob buy aswell ^^

• Like 1