Mermaids are real!(maybe)

drummerklg

Well I'm sure the first thing they told themselves as soon as they got in the sub marine was not to show fear or be scared. I believe they were prepared for it. I mean being 1000-2000 meters underwater scare you? It would scare me...anyway. They are likely to exist just like lion or sea horse does? Lets say you have never seen any of these would you believe it if someone showed a pic. There is quite a lot of species in the world so a mermaid is believe. Some underwater species look out of the ordinary. How do they even get the idea of a mermaid? I doubt they get it straight out their head. Just like years and years ago people or apes wrote on stone. They also drawed animals/creatures. Ex. Wooly mammoth have we ever seen one? No but we know they existed and are related to elephants. In one of the vids is shows a body of a mermaid drawn out and they mostly likely got the image of the creature by sightings. Just like in some parts of Greek mythology it talks about mermaids and has also an accurate image of one. Everything happens with sightings and reasoning. This is what I believe.

• Like 1

Nuff said they are real. The are a load of species why wouldn't a mermaid be some type of specie.

These videos do not seem fake at all. See for yourself.

Watch all the parts of Mermaids the body found on youtube.. here is part 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HgQnvjkDU

BTW if you have cable they will be showing some extend stuff about em on the animal planet tomorrow...

Sorry Old Bean,  The Body Found is already proven to be a fake, check your sources.

Well I'm sure the first thing they told themselves as soon as they got in the sub marine was not to show fear or be scared. I believe they were prepared for it. I mean being 1000-2000 meters underwater scare you? It would scare me...anyway. They are likely to exist just like lion or sea horse does? Lets say you have never seen any of these would you believe it if someone showed a pic. There is quite a lot of species in the world so a mermaid is believe. Some underwater species look out of the ordinary. How do they even get the idea of a mermaid? I doubt they get it straight out their head. Just like years and years ago people or apes wrote on stone. They also drawed animals/creatures. Ex. Wooly mammoth have we ever seen one? No but we know they existed and are related to elephants. In one of the vids is shows a body of a mermaid drawn out and they mostly likely got the image of the creature by sightings. Just like in some parts of Greek mythology it talks about mermaids and has also an accurate image of one. Everything happens with sightings and reasoning. This is what I believe.

;)

I understand exactly the point Ur trying to make. 

I'm not trying to convince U not to believe in what U believe in. 

just pointing out in My opinion, the vids and picx shown so far in this thread I believe to be fake.

for a fact some of the weirdest looking creatures most of which unimaginable are located in the Oceans.

and yes, I'm sure they are many a creatures yet still to be discovered on this beautiful Planet We call Earth.

and I do understand most discoveries begin with sightings and rumors of sightings. so please don't take My opinion on da subject as Platinum advice. ;)

but in life U learn to believe 99% of the things ya see with Ur own eyes, and disregard 1%.

cause believe it or not Ur visual perception is easily deceived. ask " David Copperfield ".

the thing about reality is, if it doesn't appeal to the senses ( smell, hear, sight, taste etc ) most likely it's not real. one is easily deceived but not all. ;)

but like I said, I'm not one to talk, cause there is no way in heaven or hell ( both of which I do believe in with no solid proof picx vids just hear say ) is anyone going to convince Me that We are the only living intelligent beings in the whole GigantaVerse.

so yes, I do believe in Aliens. or extraterrestrials. there I said it. :facepalm: .but that's a whole different can of worms that is in another thread I believe is floating around here somewhere.

• Like 1

;)

I understand exactly the point Ur trying to make. 

I'm not trying to convince U not to believe in what U believe in. 

just pointing out in My opinion, the vids and picx shown so far in this thread I believe to be fake.

for a fact some of the weirdest looking creatures most of which unimaginable are located in the Oceans.

and yes, I'm sure they are many a creatures yet still to be discovered on this beautiful Planet We call Earth.

and I do understand most discoveries begin with sightings and rumors of sightings. so please don't take My opinion on da subject as Platinum advice. ;)

but in life U learn to believe 99% of the things ya see with Ur own eyes, and disregard 1%.

cause believe it or not Ur visual perception is easily deceived. ask " David Copperfield ".

the thing about reality is, if it doesn't appeal to the senses ( smell, hear, sight, taste etc ) most likely it's not real. one is easily deceived but not all. ;)

but like I said, I'm not one to talk, cause there is no way in heaven or hell ( both of which I do believe in with no solid proof picx vids just hear say ) is anyone going to convince Me that We are the only living intelligent beings in the whole GigantaVerse.

so yes, I do believe in Aliens. or extraterrestrials. there I said it. :facepalm: .but that's a whole different can of worms that is in another thread I believe is floating around here somewhere.

Yeah who doesn't believe in aliens. I better stop talking about this stuff lol :lol: . c yuh peace

Sorry Old Bean,  The Body Found is already proven to be a fake, check your sources.

I never said the picture in particular was real. I said they are likely to exist and that the picture was "believable". Although, thanks for the info about the vid AF.  :wave:

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA

Yeah who doesn't believe in aliens. I better stop talking about this stuff lol :lol: . c yuh peace

I never said the picture in particular was real. I said they are likely to exist and that the picture was "believable". Although, thanks for the info of the vid AF.  :wave:

You see man it's all a big conspiracy man. The government has a secret underwater base called Atlantis that the aliens helped them build. They create genetically engineered creatures down there and the mermaid is one of them. We weren't supposed to know about their existence. The government is using the mermaids to help their extraterrestrial alien overlords control the oceans man then after they control the ocean they're gonna take control of our lands man. You can read all about it in my pamphlet 

• Like 2

You see man it's all a big conspiracy man. The government has a secret underwater base called Atlantis that the aliens helped them build. They create genetically engineered creatures down there and the mermaid is one of them. We weren't supposed to know about their existence. The government is using the mermaids to help their extraterrestrial alien overlords control the oceans man then after they control the ocean they're gonna take control of our lands man. You can read all about it in my pamphlet 

Squaring in on your position. You'll be hearing from the MIB. B)

• Like 1

Squaring in on your position. You'll be hearing from the MIB.  B)

Those government attack dogs will never take me alive! But if they do I might as well share something with the world first. 

This is a photo I managed to take from the Atlantis database when me and my fellow truth seekers hacked it the other day, it is a photo of the next hybrid they are planning to create.

6m3XfYg.jpg

• Like 1

Nuff said they are real. The are a load of species why wouldn't a mermaid be some type of specie.

These videos do not seem fake at all. See for yourself.

Watch all the parts of Mermaids the body found on youtube.. here is part 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HgQnvjkDU

BTW if you have cable they will be showing some extend stuff about em on the animal planet tomorrow...

Whoops:

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/18835/20130530/mermaids-new-evidence-animal-planet-hoax-fake-documentary-sparks-twitter-breaks-record-ratings-photos-video.htm?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_63586

We've only discovered about 20% of our oceans (I think that's the number). There could be mermaids, loch ness monsters, aliens, prehistoric creatures, or even entire cities we haven't seen yet. So I won't say there is no way they could exist out there but that video is definitely a fake, the mermaid is pretty bad CGI and the acting is terrible.

• Like 1