Mermaids are real!(maybe)

drummerklg

What do you guys think? At first I thought it was a seal but the tail is way too big too be a seal. Think about how big the ocean is, we haven't discovered not even a quarter of the ocean, it would be sad if we and animals are the only things on earth.  There is a show on the animal planet tommorow at 10 airing called mermaid:the new evidence, if you are interested.

#Ibelieve

Edited by drummerklg

T-minus __________ until it's revealed as a hoax.  I'm a natural skeptic of everything and that video wasn't convincing at all... I've seen low budget SyFy movies that looked better than that "mermaid".  Are there things in the ocean that remain yet undiscovered? Sure.  Mermaids/Mermen? Nah, they already left on their spaceship to Atlantis (it's never been discovered because it' in space you know) after picking up Bigfoot and LochNess.

• Like 1

If you look at the water when that "thing" goes into it, you can clearly tell it's fake,  

1) It just gradually vanishes, that's not what would happen if something were to really enter that torbid sea

2) The water doesn't even budge

Edited by Elbender93

People believe that when we were in our primitive state, some were driven into the ocean and adapted :huh:

I'm sticking to what is starting to look like fact: we were not Neanderthals, we out-hunted, murdered, and even possibly ate them :yay::awesome::yay:

Edited by xWSPx420x

I believe ....

...that it's a fake. I watched a show called Fact of Faked on SyFy and they exposed many videos similar to this as fake. It'd be so easy to do this with either CGI or Puppetry.

I used to watch that show as well.  I stopped when I noticed that after a couple seasons they started "further investigating" every time they'd debunk something, then conclude that the video was crap but the place was still haunted etc, etc.  It became painfully obvious that they were being told to leave it open as a ratings grab and I couldn't take it anymore.  If that video was on Fact or Faked they'd rip it apart in seconds over the obvious mistakes, then spend the night at the beach and say every sound they heard was supernatural so there probably is something out there.

Nuff said they are real. The are a load of species why wouldn't a mermaid be some type of specie.

These videos do not seem fake at all. See for yourself.

Watch all the parts of Mermaids the body found on youtube.. here is part 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HgQnvjkDU

BTW if you have cable they will be showing some extend stuff about em on the animal planet tomorrow...

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA

Faaaaaaaaaaaaake.

My friend recently posted a thing on facebook about a Fairy fossil that was discovered, it was a haox by a guy that made movie props for april fool's day back in 2008. A simple google search could have revealed that to my friend before posting, but the thing is, people will believe something incredible, because they want to.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaake.

My friend recently posted a thing on facebook about a Fairy fossil that was discovered, it was a haox by a guy that made movie props for april fool's day back in 2008. A simple google search could have revealed that to my friend before posting, but the thing is, people will believe something incredible, because they want to.

The 3 links for the vids above seem very real.

Darkstalkers Resurrection

The Chosen King

13L84631d.png

Complete the first tier of the award "At the Bottom of the Sea".

This is how I picture a real male mermaid. LOL  :lol: 

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA

Its about as real as my relationship with Furbeach.

Sorry, get me a close up interview with Ariel and even then I might doubt it.

this would be My thought on da subject. in this day and time, ya telling Me he couldn't have zoomed in closer and had that interview. what was he filming with? an Obama phone?.

• Like 1

What are your opinions about these two BDK?

it made for a good watch.

da thing about real life is, in real life events U will always get da full picture. reality hides nothing. show U everything. that what makes it believable.

man on da other hand, only shows U what he needs to, to make ya believe. that's da secret behind horror and suspense thrillers.

and if ya look @ all of their body languages it's a dead giveaway. everything plays out too well.

and as for da Mermaid, well, U gotta ask yaself, if U was on dat sub and that face tail and fin was to pop outta nowhere what would U do?. they handled it kind of too calm don't ya think?.

I would of been o shitting through that whole video. and really, what dude with da camera is look/staring @ is what I wanted to see. he looks like he's getting da real thing. Y didn't they load that 1 up?.

I would call it a fake without second guessing it. but like I said, makes for some good watching. I like movies like this. :yay: