$250 and 15 gold bars to everyone that played RDO 'til midnight PST today

DarkKillerITA

2 hours ago, Greidis said:

Gold - around 120 hours with old rates. Now around 40 hours if x3 is accurate.

Cash - around 5-7 hours of multiplayer games assuming that you win almost everyone.

Wow, more than I expected! Should've renewed my Plus lol. Oh well. 

3 hours ago, Greidis said:

What about stables upgrade cost and camp upgrade cost? Is it still the same?

Really glad for this 15 gold, now i can buy insurance on my ultimate edition on arabian horse

The stables and camp upgrade prices are still the same.

7 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Was it automatically in your inventory or did you have to get it from like the post office or something? Haven’t gotten it yet so that why I am asking

I got an Alert Screen while loading the online mode, which said that I got the Gold Bars and Money.  It was directly added to my funds. No collecting needed!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Was it automatically in your inventory or did you have to get it from like the post office or something? Haven’t gotten it yet so that why I am asking

Definitely no action required. For me it was a totally live update: I was in Blackwater selling some pelts and carcasses at the Butcher's, and I thought there was a glitch with the selling of one carcass that wouldn't register. I switch to the next item, sell it just fine, go back to the carcass, manage to sell it, and notice a this particular moment that my gold went from 6 to 21 and that I had much more cash than I was supposed to have. Got the alert @dalailama1989 wrote about when joining friends on another server.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Soufwar said:

Its not super easy to earn money in single player, I could always need more money. If they’re touching the single player economy they better touch it in a way that gives me even more money! 

In the previous patch for the game there was an exploit to keep duplicating gold bars and they sold for $500 each at a fence. People who say it’s easy to make money are saying it based on their experience with that glitch. However, I expected and was correct to assume you get a lot of money just from finishing the story and I don’t think it’s much of a spoiler to say you get $20,000 at the end. 

2 hours ago, wackt1 said:

what trophies can i get with this money?

Spend the $250 on all the camp improvements and you can use the gold bars for some horse stables, horses or buy the split point bullet pamphlet whenever you're ready for that. The 15 gold bars and $250 doesn't help a lot with the trophies, you'll still need to grind quite a lot. 

• Like 1

On 06/12/2018 at 7:00 PM, TJ_Solo said:

Perhaps that's what they are trying to do. 

Perhaps you shouldn't treat the state RDRO beta is in as the state it always will be.

I was stating how I felt in the moment, I have been playing for the last 3h RDRO and with this update it feels more engaging :)

• Like 1

Everyone we've met so far online has been using the free gift to buy shiny new Bolt Action Rifles and Pump Action Shotguns to replace the basic bitch guns they've been trying to troll us with the last week. Meanwhile, my wife and I used the money to buy non-functional items like Binoculars, Horse Insurance, ability slots, and clothing items, because we already have everything we need to light up any random players who try to bother us. I ended up having $683 to spend between free money and price corrections.

I got my extra money when I logged in last night. Got the camp improvements trophy with the gold bars and spent the dollars on a rifle - probably the same one  mentioned in the above post. Will hopefully make me more competitive in the free-for-all bring-your-own-weapons type matches. I went 0-7 in a match last night even though I got the first shot in on 5 of those incidents.

8 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

I got my extra money when I logged in last night. Got the camp improvements trophy with the gold bars and spent the dollars on a rifle - probably the same one  mentioned in the above post. Will hopefully make me more competitive in the free-for-all bring-your-own-weapons type matches. I went 0-7 in a match last night even though I got the first shot in on 5 of those incidents.

So you had no issues unlocking the trophy even though u bought the improvements using gold bars?? Some people are saying trophies might glitch if you use goldbars

1 hour ago, abhinandhan22 said:

So you had no issues unlocking the trophy even though u bought the improvements using gold bars?? Some people are saying trophies might glitch if you use goldbars

No, no issues. I used gold bars and bought 5 flags. Popped instantly.

That's not to say that I'm immune to problems. I think the rob/loot $250 trophy in Single Player has glitched on me because I've robbed or looted well over $1000. 

I wasn't going for plat anyway though so not too bothered. Hoping for a solid 65-75% maybe

6 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

No, no issues. I used gold bars and bought 5 flags. Popped instantly.

That's not to say that I'm immune to problems. I think the rob/loot $250 trophy in Single Player has glitched on me because I've robbed or looted well over $1000. 

I wasn't going for plat anyway though so not too bothered. Hoping for a solid 65-75% maybe

Okay i was planning to try and unlock the stable using the gold bar. Hopefully it goes well for me. Hopefully you end up unlocking the rob/loot trophy