New Dragon Age!!

Dantes_994

Yes you didn't make the claim but it still sounds to me that for you the game is on par with Origins

All I said was shiner and bigger. I then offered up a direct comparison to Redcliffe Village in both games as an example.

That the combat lacked only in tactic department is a bit of an understatement. 

It's accurate and without vitriol or emotions. Like you said, I am not debating opinion or personal taste in my comments. 

I don't know about having access to all powers in DAO as I played on 360 and it used a power palette system to switch between a couple skill sets. Which is the same palette swapping system DA2, Inquisition, and Diablo use for consoles. 

I again agree but there is a lot of pressure on BioWare from EA now since the Andromeda disaster, in terms of profit.

It's the same generic pressure any developer has. They could be closed or shutdown. None of those fears means they should stop doing business as usual. Bioware has the Anthem beta, a release next year, and they also wanted to officially state the next DA game is being made by the A-team. One could see this as a way to alleviate the fears Andromeda has put in you and those unnamed newshounds. However, no matter what is being said in press releases we have no insight into the business side of these companies. TellTaleGames, Visceral, Runic, Capcom Vancouver, etc all closed us gamers really seening it coming. 

It is probably best to just play your games and not dwell on the worst case scenario whenever you want to bring others down. 

18 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

It is probably best to just play your games and not dwell on the worst case scenario whenever you want to bring others down. 

Yes it is and it wasn't my intention to bring down others. Just said what I was thinking about this teaser.

Loved Origins and liked DA2 a lot more than most people seem to have as well. Never got around to Inquisition but this reminds me to do so, so I'm all for a new entry in the series, whenever it may surface.

Pity that EA's probably gonna screw with it as they do

Edited by Stan Lee

12 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Hard to get hyped for something years down the road, but I hope, really hope they finally manage to live up to Origins. 

Been a fan myself of DA I too am hoping they live up to Origins.

55 minutes ago, xDubsterz said:

I'm so pleased we finally got some news on DA4 1f600.png, even if it is only just a short teaser, it's something. I'm just saddened it's going to be a few years yet before we get our hands on it, I hope the wait will be worth it!

Wishful thinking on my part but I was hoping even for a 5 second gameplay ? That's how I'm desperate for a new DA

21 hours ago, Badkat18 said:

Everyone's over here arguing about hype, and which is a better game, and I'm over here sad that Solas has a different voice actor :'( Please Bioware, don't ruin Solas.... Not my Solas!!!!! ??

Ooh. I didn't know that. I really liked the voice of Solas. It gave a fantastic gravitas to him that's often missing in video games.

• Like 2