IntroPhenom

LEVEL MAX! trophy glitched?

11 posts in this topic

No one has it, and thus no one has the platinum.  Must be a glitch, huh?  (The game is on sale now.)

There is only 30 owners, it isnt exactly popular. Could just be nobody has gotten every char to level 10 yet

I can confirm it's glitched.  I emailed the developer around the time the game came out and they said they planned a patch in like one or two months, but this was back in June.

From the sounds of it they had no intentions of truly ever fixing it. Scumbags. I hope they tank.

I was a bout to buy. I´m glad I decided to take a look here first. Glitched trophies = no buy.

Fucking shit,

I bought this game thinking it would be good, but it is bad and repetitive.

And it is also broken, great.

Ah yeah it looks good, but now that you say this on top of being broken, I guess I'll pass, too bad.

It looks like it is still glitched. Only 0.8% have it and none of them are here. Not sure how many have played this game in the world.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:39 AM, Milkyray said:

Is this fixed yet?

I believe this game was released in... 2016? Somewhere around there. This game will never be patched. Clearly they give no shits at all that this hurts their sales. Myself and many others have passed on this game due to the glitches. Ah well, no sweat off my balls Goblinz Studios; you're losing money, not me.