ShesTheBlade

Hardest Platinum?

63 posts in this topic

What has been the hardest platinum you've ever gotten? Mine has been Demons Souls, hands down! With The Surge coming in heavy for second place. lol.

What about you guys?

7 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

For now its Trackmania Turbo. 

I've not played that one. I'll make sure to steer clear now! 😅

Black ops 3 is still a rare platinum percentage (0.84%), so I will stick with this game as hardest. Absolutely hardcore if you do realistic difficulity solo like I did in the past.. lol

2 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Black ops 3 is still a rare platinum percentage (0.84%), so I will stick with this game as hardest. Absolutely hardcore if you do realistic difficulity solo like I did in the past.. lol

The thing that keeps me from going for platinums on CoD games is the zombies, man. I don't know why, I just suck at zombies. haha.

4 minutes ago, ShesTheBlade said:

I'm so glad that didn't go unappreciated! 1f601.png

Who doesn’t like a good pun eh? Well I’ve recently made a new account but on my old one it’s a tie with Dragon Ball FighterZ and Evil Within. =)

Just now, ShesTheBlade said:

The thing that keeps me from going for platinums on CoD games is the zombies, man. I don't know why, I just suck at zombies. haha.

I totally agree with your opinion, I'm not a zombie player either. That's why I also decided to not continue with newer CoD games, they all contain zombie DLC.

Without a doubt, Guitar Hero: Metallica. I have a few others that are considered 8-9/10, but it’s mostly just about grinding long enough or using the right tactics, then it’s doable in a month or two. Guitar Hero: Metallica took me 8 years on and off in the genre.

from my games its X-COM Enemy Unknown on Ironman Impossible mode. One bad move or missed 90+% shot and your whole run could be over 😂 

Downwell. It's the mildest step into hardcore platformers.

Edited by sashamence

In terms of skill required, clearly "Against All Odds" from Oddworld, that one had me sweating quite a few times. Biggest pain in the ass was Kingdom Come Deliverance because the game was a broken mess.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider & Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood.

Nothing too hard for some people, but they were hard for me. 😁

48 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

In terms of skill required, clearly "Against All Odds" from Oddworld, that one had me sweating quite a few times. Biggest pain in the ass was Kingdom Come Deliverance because the game was a broken mess.

:O!
oh man... really?

game informer gave a very bad review to this game... was it really that broken :( ?

I was hoping the magazine was just nitpiking..

1L80ae59.png and 1Le3161a.png

The former for finding other people and complete the co-op missions. The latter if we're talking about skill-based plats.

Probably either Darkest Dungeon or XCOM 2. Both very long, very hard platinums that force you to adjust to an ever-increasing difficulty and relentlessly aggressive AI. While other games have just one section or trophy that makes them difficult, these games are brutal from the very first mission.

Good thing they're two of the best games on the PS4.

Transformers: Devastation(ps4) but I'll be working on Wolfenstein 2: The new colossus and Outlast 2

Hopefully I'll get both of them

Edited by kerck11

Shadow Warrior and Hyper Light Drifter.

The first became my favourite arcade FPS and the second - one of my favourite games of all times. But daaaamn both things are insane