Hardest Platinum?

Metal Gear Solid 4, for those who have played it and/or platinumed it is very time consuming and requires alot of patience, but my MGS fanboyism pulled through! i am proud to have it as part of my Platinum collection!

Edited by Goldenman242
  • Like 1

Yep...Stupid Nurburgring GP course. Fastest lap was +.234 from getting Gold, was literally bout to rage & kill my playstation... Gonna give it another try today & see what happens!  :angry:

check out the guides on youtube they break down each and every corner if you're struggling, I personally used oink83's guide. Good luck. Are you using a wheel?

Edited by xSilverDemon

Yep...Stupid Nurburgring GP course. Fastest lap was +.234 from getting Gold, was literally bout to rage & kill my playstation... Gonna give it another try today & see what happens!  :angry:

check out the guides on youtube they break down each and every corner if you're struggling, I personally used oink83's guide. Good luck. Are you using a wheel?

. Nope I found out I do sooo much better without wheel I've gotten gold on sukuza & Monza it's just the go course that's killing me... Especially te chicane after the straightaway n 1st looping hairpin

• 2 weeks later...

Plants Vs Zombies vita and Persona 4 Golden took me the longest and required the most effort.

Bioshock Infinite challenged me the most and I didn't think I'd be able to beat the siren on 1999 mode.

But for me the hardest plat....

The Walking Dead.

On an emotional level, it was the hardest game I ever played.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wipeout 2048. The pass requirements on some of the nodes in the multiplayer campaign are ridiculous. Finish 1st place? You gotta be kidding me...  <_<

Almost every other platinum that I eanred are easy for anyone to earn. If I can do it, anyone can. That's how stupid I am.  :(

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_