free time

xzero4812

Yep, between my wife, son, work and taking care of our farm I have quite a bit on my plate so my gaming time is very limited. Thankfully my wife fully supports my gaming and doesn't expect us to do everything together constantly and she also enjoys games herself so we can play games together. My son turned 3 in April and I'm getting him into gaming as well so eventually he'll be able to take the 3DS by himself and leave the PlayStation just for me.  B)

In fact, I showed my wife some gameplay of The Last of Us and told her I was buying it when it releases and she actually wants to sit and watch me play through the whole game. I love that girl. 

Parker

that is just cool, enjoy that adventure with u and your son,there must be nothing that can compare to that kind of bonding. But between school, work, kids,and sharing a tv with my wife i have very little time to play and my attempts to get my wife into gaming has been unsuccessful, i have only been able to get her into old school brawlers ie. streets of rage and double drago neon

has anyone else found it difficult to get any play time in  your day with other things going on??

Oh yes, I'm studying for the 5 exams (which starts on June the 17th), trying to attend the lessons (last week) and working on the assignments which vary from answering a couple of questions to wirte a 30 page report about the internal organisation and risk management (in a group of 3 people) and are due on Friday 14 June. While dealing with 2 @$$holes in the group who don't do anything because they say they're "busy" with other things (with checking their facebook and WhatsApping on their phone) and expect me to do everything. So yeah, I don't have alot of free time to relax at the moment.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I've got a pretty full on job so my gaming time is pretty limited, it doesn't help that the wife isn't really into games so I usually have to play when she goes to bed. I travel quite a bit for work so take my PS3 with me as I don't get up to much when I'm away.

I've got a pretty full on job so my gaming time is pretty limited, it doesn't help that the wife isn't really into games so I usually have to play when she goes to bed. I travel quite a bit for work so take my PS3 with me as I don't get up to much when I'm away.

exactly what i do

Yes, I've been in school at my Vet teaching hospital so that's been difficult to juggle with gaming. I'm able to get on the computer more often depending on what my job is for the day/night. I also am so easily distracted that I will sometimes turn on the game and sit on there for a few hours doing other stuff (short attention span, wee). That is why I only have one plat at the moment. 

I find it difficult. Between working 8-5 every day, working out for at least an hour when I get home, and other miscellaneous events I have time to maybe play an hour a night, sometimes. I also will get on the computer and waste an hour or two just reading different article or looking up random stuff :rolleyes: 

I think every daddy here has the same amount of time free to game -> the hours he should actually be sleeping  :lol:

Although I must confess to being one of those lucky bastards who's kids enjoy gaming with their dad and even my wife likes to join in the fun from time to time. 

I think every daddy here has the same amount of time free to game -> the hours he should actually be sleeping  :lol:

Although I must confess to being one of those lucky bastards who's kids enjoy gaming with their dad and even my wife likes to join in the fun from time to time.

You are a lucky bastard!

My missus plays a bit of Everybodys Golf with the Move and the table tennis in sports champions but thats it.

The daughter loves LBP but is hardly ever home to play it. When I get all my PS3 games finished I am going to give her the PS3 with LBP, LBP2 and LBP Karting loaded on the hdd.

As for the rest, there is never enough time for gaming, but if I cant get to the PS3 I have the Vita to fill the void.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Soon all my free time will go to playing Final Fantasy XIV ARR ^^ hopefully, A/C will be fixed soon or else I dont know if I can stand playing drench in mtn dew sweat.