The things in a movie that bug you thread

skidmarkgn

Have something you see in a movie that bugs you?  Let's all share :)

For me:

1 - When is it okay to feed a mogwai?  The rule states "never feed them after midnight"... that's it... not "never feed them between midnight and 8 A.M.", or "between Midnight and when you wake up the next day".  Just, midnight.

2 - Why do stormtroopers even bother with their body armor.  I guess it's just to look like a stormtrooper because their armor offers absolutely no protection from anything.  An ewok can take out an armored stormtrooper with a rock.  Speaking of stormtroopers... lets go with a classic:

Bonk

3 - Han's busy hands:

Honk

• Like 2

1. Movies that have obvious plot holes. Too many examples to list.

2. When the protagonists make terrible decisions. I watched Starship Troopers the other day after not seeing it for a while and I was amazed how badly the Mobile Infantry operated. I'm aware it's a supposed to be a satire film about war but that doesn't mean they couldn't have used tanks or artillery. That would have made their whole invasion a lot smoother.

3. What Gota said.

• Like 1

Girls who have sex with their bras on. I know the actress probably has a no nudity clause, but who strips down completely naked except for their bras? Either take out the sex scene or get an actress who doesn't care about nudity.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Girls who have sex with their bras on. I know the actress probably has a no nudity clause, but who strips down completely naked except for their bras? Either take out the sex scene or get an actress who doesn't care about nudity.

I also hate when right after they are "done" the girl always has a shirt on. Like damn he just fell off of you and you already threw a shirt on?

Plot holes that make no sense.

For Example:

In Star Trek:Generations.

In the Nexus,Guinan tells Picard that he can go anywhere,anytime.

He asked to return to the planet to stop Soran's rocket.

Could he asked to return to the Enterprise so he can Soran there or save his family from dying.

It would have been better if Guinan had she told Picard that he only had 1 chance to go back to the past.

Edited by wolverinefangirl

Stupid car bullshit. Now, I love cars and car movies but I hate it when the movie makers completely disregard real life when they make some of these scenes. 

I, for some strange and embarrassing reason, actually enjoy watching The Fast and the Furious movies but every single one does absolutely idiotic things with the cars. The '69 Charger is the first movie has a 4 speed manual, yet the quarter mile drag race (in a "10 second car" which took well over a minute to go 1/4 mile) showed Vin Diesel shifting like a mad man.This picture sums it up nicely...

FastandFuriousGearbox_zps32021f27.jpg

Parker

1. Frag grenades don't explode in a huge fiery cloud of death. They shoot out metal fragments that rip enemies to shreds.

2. Contrary to most FPS's, shotguns actually do have pretty good range... they're just highly inaccurate.

3. When two people in a relationship get into a miscommunication or one finds the other doing something possibly wrong, nobody stops to explain the situation. They just walk off in different directions until the end of the movie where they realize it was a dumb misunderstanding.

4. When people order Chinese food, nobody eats it straight out of the box with chopsticks. They put it on a plate and eat it that way.

5. The cable guy never fixes the cable.

Stupid car bullshit. Now, I love cars and car movies but I hate it when the movie makers completely disregard real life when they make some of these scenes. 

I, for some strange and embarrassing reason, actually enjoy watching The Fast and the Furious movies but every single one does absolutely idiotic things with the cars. The '69 Charger is the first movie has a 4 speed manual, yet the quarter mile drag race (in a "10 second car" which took well over a minute to go 1/4 mile) showed Vin Diesel shifting like a mad man.This picture sums it up nicely...

FastandFuriousGearbox_zps32021f27.jpg

Parker