Assassin's Creed....The Movie

xzero4812

So 20th Century Fox has a set release date for the upcoming assassin's creed movie on June 19th, 2015. Michaiel Fassbender will star an co produce the film, im not quite sure if he will play the role or Desmond, Altair, Ezio, or even Connor. but if anybody has heard more please add to

I fear that this movie will be just as bad (if not worse) than the Prince of Persia movie.

thats pretty much what my presumptions of the movie will be

i am currently just starting to play the 1st one and from what ive heard the franchise is already ruined

I just hope they don't f*ck it up !

I said Assassins creed could be movie after i finished the first one :P

That surprises me, because after I finished the first one all I kept thinking was "wtf"? Desmond staring at symbols in his room made no sense to me . . .

I liked the AC series for awhile until things started not making much sense and just getting repetitive. But a movie would be nice.. maybe. Hopefully it wont be screwed up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Here is Michael Fassbender as an assassin: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/assassins-creed-first-look-heres-michael-127715456582.html

"Lynch discovers he is a descendant of the secret Assassins society through unlocked genetic memories that allow him to relive the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. After gaining incredible knowledge and skills he’s poised to take on the oppressive Knights Templar in the present day."

Hopefully it turns out to be a decent movie.

• 2 weeks later...