Conan on ps plus platinum in 1 hour

ANBU_Sharingan

31 minutes ago, Daddoken said:

Hi! Can i use admin cheat without the risk of the flag on this site? Please just answer me only if you are sure. Thanks a lot

You will not get flagged and I am 100% sure about that.

Check this topic and look for In-game debug modes in the list of what is not flaggable.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 4

On 31/03/2019 at 3:54 AM, Lavellx said:

The only thing that might not work is flying in the admin controls, its been bugged since last year and didn't work when ever I tried it

I can confirm this doesn't work. You will have to teleport your way up instead. 

If anyone requires a walkthrough, which will allow you to get the platinum in about 45 mins to 1 hour, then check out my guide here. 

On 27/03/2019 at 6:05 PM, Void said:

Yes the Admin cheats still work, I know as I still play the game. I test the Admin Cheats on dummy accounts every so often to make sure they work in case I need to alter the guide.

Just a suggestion but you might be better off including a video guide for the PS4 version in the guide, as opposed to Xbox One as the flying in PS4 version does not work. My guide will work well in this instance. :) 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Or you could play the game and earn them. Aren't trophies supposed to reflect your achievements after all.

That was my intention as a Conan fan at first, but now after spending only 5-10 minutes in the game I can already tell it is a piece of shit. It has one of the worst performances I have ever seen even needing time to load after you change something in the settings, I can't read most of the story parts because much of the text appears outside of my screen, descriptions ingame also like to appear outside of the screen(never had that problem with any othert game, and of course no option to reposition shit anywhere), the character creation is bare bones in terms of variety (especially voices), I can't put on any other nudity setting than None because it keeps resetting back to none despite me living in Europe where such insane and hypocritical censorship should not be an issue, and of course it controls badly too. Since you can choose your settings freely, it is a 1/10 difficulty plat with the right settings anyway so I do not see the problem in making it a shorter 1/10 with the admin panels, because Crom knows nobody wants to waste more time than necessary with this game.

• Like 4

On 03.04.2019 at 0:39 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

I don't know if I want to download 76 GB just to play this game for an hour.

You don't have to quit after getting the plat.

Personally, I'm curious about that slavery system, gonna try it out.

43 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I'd rather this than a 76GB download for a 250+ hour :platinum: It's not like you HAVE to keep it on your HDD.

I think it's more the issue of it would probably take longer than an hour to download a file of that size. At least for me it would. Lol. And then if you have any kind of data cap, that could make it another turnoff.

I'll probably download it tomorrow, once I free up some hard drive space by purging Titanfall 2. Will see what it's like and go from there.

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

You don't have to quit after getting the plat.

Personally, I'm curious about that slavery system, gonna try it out.

You're absolutely right - I just haven't heard good things about this game, so I'm skeptical. I'll give it a try and see how much I enjoy it.

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

I'd rather this than a 76GB download for a 250+ hour :platinum: It's not like you HAVE to keep it on your HDD.

I've got a 2TB HDD, so space isn't an issue. I just didn't know if I wanted to take the time to download it.

14 minutes ago, Vytautas20 said:

nice, thread for cheaters. Hope you will get banned

Well It's a normal feature in the game so it's not like the devs are unaware of it. There are plenty of other games that have in game cheats and features like this so this thread is only sharing it.