Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

On 11/05/2019 at 3:11 PM, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Lets hope not because i did the same thing.. I couldn’t wait a month. It will be great if they can erase this account ill keep the new one... 

I bought lifetime premium twice as well... :P

And took me a while to log in to the forum but I'm good though. If I can keep this forum account and the new PSN, I'm all good. :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WaxWeazle said:

And took me a while to log in to the forum but I'm good though. If I can keep this forum account and the new PSN, I'm all good. :) 

My new account is not working anymore.. feels like i wasted my money (was on my own risk)  really hope they can fix this soon, its getting a little bit frustrating... at least if they can enable the option to create/join sessions will be cool.. 

Edited by Sea_Dragon777
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, WaxWeazle said:

This can't be the Solution!

Guys it took Sony years to figure out a halfassed way to make name change even possible. It's probably more complicated than it is for 3rd party sites to implement. Keep calm guys!!

3 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Guys it took Sony years to figure out a halfassed way to make name change even possible. It's probably more complicated than it is for 3rd party sites to implement. Keep calm guys!!

Sony to figure out? Lol

They only hide your id and shows your new one but for them you are always the first id you chose, so it is pretty simple

1 hour ago, Seigo-56 said:

i have just change my psn id at my PS4, after update my profile card here and show error, but at the same time it could search my new id (Trophy cardetc), so i just wait for it to update?

Yes, once the site update comes out, all that will be merged together

9 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

for that you need to be premium and for that Sly needs to merge all acounts and for that .............................................................

AUklQQi.png

I'm talking about the bottom 2 which have been disabled for several months now. This means lots of stats around this site are inaccurate.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

Just now, HusKy said:

AUklQQi.png

I'm talking about the bottom 2 which have been disabled for several months now. This means lots of stats around this site is inaccurate.

I didn't know that

What do you mean Unregistered and Registered? Not updating itself?

Blimey, if that doesn't work,  the merging thing will be fixed with the PS6

23 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

I didn't know that

What do you mean Unregistered and Registered? Not updating itself?

Blimey, if that doesn't work,  the merging thing will be fixed with the PS6

Yeah, most dont auto-update anymore. Every now and then I check people above and below my leaderboard ranking, and some of them havent been updated for a few months somtimes even years. I manually update them and they are still playing games to this day, meaning many games have inaccurate statistics.

Edited by Mori