• Killzone
    • Uncharted
    • Battlefield
    • God Of War
    • Silent Hill
    • Tomb Raider
    • Hitman
    • Other

I seen that some posted best series fro PS3, so I searched to see if this was done. Wasn`t to what I seen so I decided to ask you guys what your favourite series, it is not confined to one platform in the least.

If you want another added to the list, just message me and I'll add it ASAP :)

Edited by BSAA_Operative

I voted for Final Fantasy, I've played every single Final Fantasy except for X and X-2. I'll pick up the HD collection to experience them though.

I like most of those series though...... well except Call of Duty and Battlefield, they don't interest me.

Edited by Hikari_Symphony

I voted for Final Fantasy, I've played every single Final Fantasy except for X and X-2. I'll pick up the HD collection to experience them though.

I like most of those series though...... well except Call of Duty and Battlefield, they don't interest me.

It's like me with DMC. Played all the originals but I refuse to play reboot. Nostalgia I guess.

I voted for Final Fantasy,Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil yea couldn't decide for only one i have played every canon game of the Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil franchise i have played most of the Final Fantasy games im missing a few but i got to play Final Fantasy 7 which was my introduction to RPG's good game that was

I voted for Final Fantasy,Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil yea couldn't decide for only one i have played every canon game of the Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil franchise i have played most of the Final Fantasy games im missing a few but i got to play Final Fantasy 7 which was my introduction to RPG's good game that was

This a multiple choice poll, not one choice and done. So the more the merrier :)

Edited by BSAA_Operative

I voted for Resi Evil, MGS, DMC, Uncharted, GOW, Silent Hill, Tomb Raider & Hitman. B)

Also voted for Other as there are so many other series not available to vote for e.g. GTA, Tekken, Bioshock, Saint's Row, Yakuza, Ratchet & Clank, Assassin's Creed etc. :blah:

Never played a COD, Final Fantasy, Killzone or Battlefield game, so couldn't vote for any of them. :P

Edited by Stevieboy

Shouldn't even be a vote. It's obviously Banjo Kazooie, and anyone who says otherwise is either lying or stupid. Quite frankly I'm offended that it falls under the "other" category.

Edited by BhekifaZ