• Uncharted
    • Battlefield
    • God Of War
    • Silent Hill
    • Tomb Raider
    • Hitman
    • Other

• 1 month later...

I voted for Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid and God of War.  I would have added Final Fantasy but the series started to seriously decline in the PS2 era.  Resident Evil is a problem.  After 4, the games have been hit or miss, with 5 and 6 being fun but spectacularly un-Resident-Evil-like and Revelations being amazing.  MGS has only gotten better with time (though I haven't played any of the PSP games).  God of War has an impressive quality overall.  Maybe Ascencion has less of what I liked the most of the series (the impressive gigantic boss battles), but it's still a fantastic game.

Anyway, outside the ones on the list I'd add the Monkey Island series, the Super Mario series, and, most importantly, the Metroid and Castlevania series.

I choose Others and Uncharted

Uncharted because it has a good story and some funny moments

The other game series are Spyro and Jak & Daxter

Spyro (PS1 games only) was one of my childhood games. If this game came to a HD Collection it would be good I wanted to buy it to relive memories but mostly because I never played the 1st Spyro

Jak & Daxter becuase I recently finished this series on PS3 and I liked it. Very good game series never a played a game of Jak & Daxter And I also like some jokes of Daxter when I die (well ..... better you than me just pisses me off when I lose)

• 2 weeks later...