Which Do You Prefer?

BigPete7978

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version Of The Game Do You Prefer To Play

• PlayStation Network
    • PlayStation Vita
    • Either Version

Dont have a Vita... and never will. I dont even know why I bought the PSP when I did..... -_- PSN all the way. (I dont even think the vita users trophies should be mixed with the PS3 users account...)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both.

It looks gorgeous on Vita, but the controls can be fiddly.  But the short levels make it an ideal "on the go" game.

Having said that, I like that you can lock-on to off screen enemies using the DS3, which you can't on Vita (on Vita you need to tap them on screen).  As my aim is rubbish, I find it slightly easier on PS3, as I can lock-on, pop out and shoot, and repeat.

Edit: I'm an idiot.  You can press square to "lock on" on Vita too.  This has been pointed out to me below.   :facepalm: 

Edited by StrickenBiged

• 3 weeks later...

Having said that, I like that you can lock-on to off screen enemies using the DS3, which you can't on Vita (on Vita you need to tap them on screen).  As my aim is rubbish, I find it slightly easier on PS3, as I can lock-on, pop out and shoot, and repeat.

you know if you press square you can lock on in  the vita?

i chose the vita version cause for some reason on the ps3 it makes me feel dizzy lol

• Like 1

I deleted my vote and revoted. I have all of the trophies except for Get A Life, so I've been playing through it again on the Vita without the patch trying to get a few more A+'s and I recently went back to the PS3 version and I don't like it. It looks WAY better on the Vita and I like playing it on the smaller handheld screen. Vita all the way! 

you know if you press square you can lock on in  the vita?

You, sir, have just changed my life....

This kinda thing happens to me all the time.   :facepalm: I had such a hard time on Gravity Rush too until I found out I was controlling Kat incorrectly during the sliding races! 

I deleted my vote and revoted. I have all of the trophies except for Get A Life, so I've been playing through it again on the Vita without the patch trying to get a few more A+'s and I recently went back to the PS3 version and I don't like it. It looks WAY better on the Vita and I like playing it on the smaller handheld screen. Vita all the way! 

Yeah, the game seems better suited as a handheld. And for a game such as Hotline Miami, the OLED screen makes those colours really vibrant.

• Like 1