ARH65512

Any 0% games that you were lucky you deleted from your trophy list?

63 posts in this topic

I had one game at 0% which I was UNlucky to delete from my trophy list. That game was Injustice on PS4. My best friend accidentally started the game on my account. I had to earn some trophies because it wasn’t possible to delete 0% that time. 2 weeks later... boom! New patch: games at 0% can now be deleted :o 

On 28-4-2019 at 6:18 AM, Akrioz said:

There are a lot actually, but the luckiest one is Oreshika: Tainted bloodlines. I am one of the people, who loads his save on party member's death in X-com and the whole system of Oreshika is not for me. Constantly rotating party members that are active for one in-game year? No, thanks.

Our of the recent ones - Papers, please. The game is great, but it is suffering to play it on vita. Controls are too clunky.

Thanks for the notice, I was actually thinking of starting both of these games soon. Guess my backlog just got smaller.

hello, for me it is :

playroom (pre-installed game ) , but I have no cam 

path of exile , because I don't like this Diablo like game.

Singstar PS4: Just loaded up the free version for some laughs but didn't know you still needed to pay for the songs. 

Not because it's a bad game or anything, but I deleted Witcher 3 when I had given that few minutes try. I could see that it was going to take a long time to really enjoy properly and I had a few other games on the go at the time. I'm glad I did now because as this generation winds down slowly, there will probably be less games that I'm really interested to pick up apart from a few that Sony themselves are working on, so I have built up a reserve of about 20 games that I will be able to enjoy before PS5 and the Witcher 3 is top of the list.

4 hours ago, silver_pigy said:

If you could do that then I think everyone's stats wouldn't be as impressive. An account with 90% completion wouldn't be impressive because for all we know you deleted a bunch a games. 

I agree

Even if Sony did, I doubt many people would actually do it - most of the other leaderboard sites disqualify you from all rankings if you even hide any trophies, so in that unlikely scenario, I would think this site would just end up tightening up their own rules to disqualify anyone who deletes a non-0% list.

On 06/05/2019 at 5:55 AM, greatfede said:

How do i delete a trophy list?

Press the Options button on a 0% trophy list and select Delete.

Posted (edited)

How do you delete trophies from your list? Is this a new feature? I didn't know you could do that.

I got a few non-plat games on my life, but I don't hate these games or anything.

EDIT: My question's already answered, lol. Sorry. :)

Edited by thepeaguy

Posted (edited)

Bloodborne              

I know lots of people love that game, but for me it just didn't work. I didn't like the fighting system, I didn't like the style, the graphics etc...

Vessel             

Played it for 5 min's and decided it is crap.

Aaru's Awakening

This is the worst shit I've ever played on a PS4 up to date. Total crap.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

FIFA 12

On 6.5.2019 at 7:12 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

I agree

Even if Sony did, I doubt many people would actually do it - most of the other leaderboard sites disqualify you from all rankings if you even hide any trophies, so in that unlikely scenario, I would think this site would just end up tightening up their own rules to disqualify anyone who deletes a non-0% list.

Hidden trophies can be detected, but how would you detect a deleted trophy list? 🤔

Posted (edited)

The only game I deleted off my list was Skate 3. When I got interested in trophy hunting, that was the only game on my profile sitting at 0%. I got tired of looking at that ugly 0%, and at the time I had also learned that the platinum was no longer obtainable due to a couple online trophies.

Since then, I heard they brought back the servers and those trophies are now attainable! So as of right now it’s just a matter of picking up a copy of Skate 3 so I can deal with that wretched 0%! I remember playing Skate at friend’s houses back in the day and it was an absolute blast, so I’m really looking forward to playing it again.

Edited by dieselmanchild