Aggelos Trophy Thoughts?

cynical_fate

This game actually looks like a decent side scroll ARPG the list isn't too hard other than 3 of them near the end.

Now you're just showing off
Achieve 100% completion with no deaths

Your skill knows no peer
Finished the game at or below level 15

Wow that was hard
Beat game on hard mode

According to the steam stats on these achievements they all have less than 1% for the completion rate and the rest all have about 10% and above, so if you really love this style of game it could be worth the challenge.

Just posting steam for screenshots videos and you can also see the completion % of the achievements from this page as well.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/717310/Aggelos/

• Like 2

I think it should be soon since the trophy list surfaced, if you go to PlayStation site it still has the game pending for Q2 2019 but it still does make me question it, since it seems to be out on everything else and this was supposed to have the same release date from what I'm reading online.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/games/aggelos-ps4/

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/7/2019 at 0:58 AM, yowzagabowza said:

If you can save scum the no death run I'll give it a go. Seems like two plays are needed, 100% no death and under level 15 on Hard. Three plays would probably be better, though.

I think all on your first run you finish the game under level 15 and is better if you go for no death and 100% and on hard mode. I think is possible 

Edited by Neme-ita

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For an easier time with this plat, I would definitely recommend two playthroughs of this game.

Hard Mode for maxing out levels and achieiving 100% completion without deaths. (Just quit and reload your save file if you die.)
Normal Mode to finish the game under level 15. (I recommend avoiding a lot of enemies and exp items to have a successful run at this.)

I'm currently playing Aggelos. So far, it's fun.

Edited by thepeaguy

• 1 year later...