"The Circle is Complete" trophy is still glitched!

DawidThePlayer18

• 2 months later...

The trophy glitched for me, too. 

I got it done some hours ago. 

The solution is easy. 

Just delete your safe file, reinstall the game and start over again. You need to get all runes done in your first playthrough. It popped right after you win the last rune challenge in level 9.

Any downgrade to version 1.0 is not necessary. I made it with the newest one. 

I am not 100 % sure, if a reinstall of the game is a necessary step. I would recommend it, just to be sure.

Edited by sn4pper92
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So if this stupid trophy didn't pop, does that mean IDDQD trophy will also be bugged? Because I already have some progress on that.

Edit: I can confirm that you can get the IDDQD trophy even if the circle trophy bugged on you. In fact there is a youtube video where a person gets their platinum by getting their last trophy, the one of the runes. So if it already bugged on you, just do every other trophy and come back later for the other one.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello trophy hunters.

Even now, in January 2023,

Still, this trophy is glitchd.

I didn't delete the save.

I tried this again in slot 2.

The trophy was popped up when I returned to the in-game after the last 12 RUNE challenges in Chapter 9. I hope this experience helps anyone because you can solve it in GAME SLOT 2 without deleting the save. Cheer up.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This trophy glitched, but somehow, the trophy for upgrading all runes unlocked, but not the one for earning them. The game knows I've got them all, it just doesn't want to give me the trophy. 

Edited by SnakeSound222
I was a dumbass and didn't actually go to one of the secrets in the last mission. What Else Ya Got wasn't bugged lol

I don't think this glitch will get fixed, after all this time. That said, none of these trophies glitched for me. There did seem to be a slight delay but nothing worse than that, they all unlocked when I completed the requirements. Playing disc edition on base PS4. I completed all the multiplayer trophies before starting the single player campaign. I kept the game running, I just left it paused and suspended when I'd finished playing for the day.

• Like 1

There are specific conditions for the glitch - if you start a campaign but in the middle you go to snap map or mp, arcade mode or if you replayed rune challenges from the main menu rather than doing it in the original mission. That's what happened to me anyway 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I can confirm if you start a campaign save and not join any other mode such as SnapMaps, MP or Arcade the trophy will not glitch. My friend did the same and got the trophy fine, also do not attempt any rune trial from the mission select just to be safe. If you have started a save and joined on MP i would advise restarting because very highly the trophy will glitch

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 5:02 AM, juniorXX00 said:

This happened to me on one of my old accounts. Like Hoagie324 said, you have to do the rune trials DURING THE CAMPAIGN and not from the menu b/c for some reason the trophy can glitch on you if you try to do the trials from the menu.

On 6/20/2019 at 5:00 AM, HuntingFever said:

This^

Once this trophy has bugged out, the only fix is to delete everything and start over but make sure you do the runes as and when you find them and don't leave them until later.

Kept all of this mind and neither time worked. Trophy still bugged.

On 9/5/2023 at 6:39 AM, bdias10 said:

I can confirm if you start a campaign save and not join any other mode such as SnapMaps, MP or Arcade the trophy will not glitch. My friend did the same and got the trophy fine, also do not attempt any rune trial from the mission select just to be safe. If you have started a save and joined on MP i would advise restarting because very highly the trophy will glitch

OK... That is new information. Sounds promising. I did remember trying to boost for multiplayer trophies and doing SnapMap stuff in between. Maybe I'll give it one more try?