Gonna buy me a vita!

HardXDXtraga

I finally decided to buy a Vita and I think I found a good deal, a 200€ Vita that comes with Assassin's Creed Liberation and Uncharted Golden Abyss

I already have the cross controller pack for Little Big Planet 2, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time and Sound Shapes, so I will already have lots of hours of playtime only for buying the Vita.

What I want to know is, is this 200€ vita + 2 games a good deal?

What do you recommend I buy when I buy the vita? (games/acessories)

What games have cross buy? (aside from Sly and Sound shapes)

Thank you in advance :)

• Like 1

Congrats! I myself purchased a vita a week ago off eBay and it should be coming in on Thursday.

I am not 100% sure on the price per say as I don't know how much things are usually are in Europe, but I can recommend some games that seem to be highly rated:

Soul Sacrifice

Persona 4 Golden

Muramasa Rebirth

I especially recommend Persona 4, but really it depends on your taste in games.

Resistance Burning Skies

Gravity Rush

Muramasa's Rebirth

Disgaea 3

Persona 4 and SOul Sacrafice I have yet to try but they get a lot of praise.

Also in the next little while theres a couple final fantasy games and a new killzone game that look fantastic!

I just bought a Vita like 3 days ago with Muramasa and Persona 4. So far this thing is great.

It's going to suck after Dragon's Crown because I'll run out of games that I want to play. Maybe I'll pick up Soul Sacrifice if I get bored enough.

• Like 1

the jak and daxter trilogy is on the vita if you're into that kind of stuff

i think the digital version has cross buy

I bought my ps3 version on PS Store, but I guess that it won't let me download it for vita since there was still no cross buy at the time, if I have to buy it again I probably won't because I only liked Jak and Daxter 1

So I see Persona 4 Golden is a must buy X D

You guys are giving me lots of game suggestions but I only plan on playing my vita when I'm not at home or when my brother is playing on the ps3, so I won't be buying all of those games anytime soon.

I guess I'll finally buy a ps plus card because with 2 consoles I'll have lots of free stuff every month and that'll save me some money.

Anyway, I heard that I should buy a better memory card as soon as I buy the vita, what's the biggest one? 16GB?

And about PS Battle Royale and Limbo, (because they are cross buy), are they fun games worth being played?

Again guys, thanks for all the replies, didn't think I'd have so many in such a short amount of time :lol:

Anyway, I heard that I should buy a better memory card as soon as I buy the vita, what's the biggest one? 16GB?

And about PS Battle Royale and Limbo, (because they are cross buy), are they fun games worth being played?

biggest memory card is 32gb

both of those games are good, yes

OMG the vita cards are so expensive O.o

Do I need a 32Gb card?...I guess some games are bigger than 16Gb :S

I havent seen any games bigger than 4GB downloaded but value for money wise the 32GB is the one to have. If you shop around you can get some deals for the 32GB card.

I have a 4GB, an 8GB and a 32GB and its getting to the point that I could do with getting another 32GB one!

• 2 weeks later...

Since my message was erased because of what happened to PSNP I'll write it again

The 200€ pack I was hoping to buy was a week only deal, so I bought the mega pack which has 10 games:

ps-vita-mega-pack-games.jpg

And Motorstorm RC also works for ps3

What I wanted to ask yesterday was if there are any free games for vita I can download?