Need For Speed Heat Announced

DarkLordSHTR

I don't why they bother with story. It's awful. I skipped all the cutscenes in NFS 2015, no clue who the main character was or what was going on. I just wanted a decent fun arcade racer.

I couldn't make it pass 23 seconds in the first trailer.... I'm surprised EA is still a thing. Last time I gave them $10 was for Alice, and they dropped the ball on that too. ?

3 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

I don't why they bother with story. It's awful. I skipped all the cutscenes in NFS 2015, no clue who the main character was or what was going on. I just wanted a decent fun arcade racer.

I couldn't make it pass 23 seconds in the first trailer.... I'm surprised EA is still a thing. Last time I gave them $10 was for Alice, and they dropped the ball on that too. ?

Payback's story was alright. They're just trying anything to get more people to play it.

Maybe one day when NFS won't actually seel anymroe the Customization and the Great gameplay/Story will be back... Up to Today Most wanted Ps2 still has the funniest gameplay and Story of all for me. At least make it Like NFS: Most Wanted Ps3 i like that too but i guess it's much to ask....