Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Food and without money you can't get food and without a job you can't get money and without qualified skills and a degree you can't get a job and so on  :lol: 

But in all seriousness, for me at least I think is to learn from the mistakes you make in life and try to redeem yourself and.. Video Games. :P 

Money or Time, which one is more important?

:3 I actually haven't played a PS3 game without a trophy... hey... don't judge... I only bought my PS3 last Dec 2013 and couldn't find older PS3 games...but if just for PSN games... I looooved Vita's Toro's Friend Network...

are you also playing (actively) games in your phone?

One where one or more people have gotten a platinum, one where I've helped others on the way to a platinum but nobody has gotten to one as of yet.

Which do you prefer: Small gameworld where every piece has a meaning (like ICO), or a large gameworld with a lot of empty space to fool around in (like Shadow of the Colossus)?

You'd chose Until Dawn over Dragon Age Inquisition? Wow... that's just... wow. lol.

That I've played, Driveclub. Horrid racing game. PS4 really needs a decent one. Haven't gotten around to playing Project Cars yet though so maybe.

Favourite Playstation Exclusive title?

You'd chose Until Dawn over Dragon Age Inquisition? Wow... that's just... wow. lol.

That I've played, Driveclub. Horrid racing game. PS4 really needs a decent one. Haven't gotten around to playing Project Cars yet though so maybe.

Favourite Playstation Exclusive title?

I loved until dawn! And because Origins is my favorite RPG ever so every sequel has a lot to accomplish :D

Bloodborne for the guy above!

Lol, yes, Only a small removal truck but it was still embarrassing and I took a decent chunk out of my leg.

As a child (Or adult), Have you had an embarrassing crash on a push bike that's left you with a battered ego or bad injury?

Edited by Z1MZUM