Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

I was talking about what do you think of wisdom tooth inside your mouth not becoming wiser but that is a interesting answer that is different.

Haven't really seen those movies or know what it means.

Ninja'd but I love this question. Sorry sexy Catwoman even though you are nice but I got to say poison Ivy us cute. :D

If you have school right now, how is your day?

No problem, that was the intention. ;)

Nope, years from the time I was in school or college (wisdom tooth times), so I'll take it as How was your day at job? Not bad, not too much stuff to do.

Square or circle?

None, my gosh, I'm losing it. Just kidding, I was just saving for Mad Max and MGSV and bought a lot of different music.... I still buy physical CD's. 

What's your favorite musical artist/band? 

Well, I don't have one, I have some, Presuntos Implicados, Simply red, Enigma, Astrud Gilberto, ok enough :D

Idk, was my question that difficult? If persona 5 is out then I'll buy it.

So there's been a flood and you've been stuck in a fast moving canal and you lost your pants while being rescued with a rope. Do you cover your gens with one hand and hold on with the other? Or just show the world. You're being filmed nation wide btw as the action happens.

I'm an exhibitionist, I wouldn't care. I'm too damn sexy though, the world might explode seeing my awesomeness in it's fullest.

You have a gun, with 1 bullet, and you must use it to kill either your Mom/Dad, your SO, or your best friend. If you don't shoot one of them, all three of them are killed. Who do you sacrifice? And why.

• Like 1

Bigfoot, we could breed them and then use them for slave labor, shave their hair and make clothes. Science experiments? Interbreed with apes and see what happens. We could all eventually have a smelly hairy bigfoot as a pet, %100 toilet trained. Maybe smart enough to babysit our cats and dogs while we are away on holidays.

With that said, what would you do with/to your very own bigfoot?

• Like 1