Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Definitely Sound Shapes, poor little gem earned so much hate due its Death mode Luck system. :( But but, every challenge it's like 20 seconds; it's not like when you're going to fight a boss and after almost two hours you FAILED and you lose everything you collected and the last checkpoint it's kinda far. Oh yes, but in that situation you have hundreds of videos which will tell you what to do, how to exploit the game, right? Well, sorry that Death mode is not like that.

Hmm, why not, same question.

Edited by GoldenShaka

leo3302012.jpg

Leonardo. I mean he's got two damn katanas and he likes blue! Damn, it's been so long since i watched TMNT.

EDIT: ACK! There are actual ninja turtles?! Favourite season hmmm.....Autumn. Can't explain why i love it, i just do.

Favourite Mega Man Robot Master?

Edited by Densetsu no Saiyajin

I still don't get the wisdom part. For what I recall i didn't become wiser because of it, hmm unless the amount of patience; The "there's no pain" stuff, wait that's it. I'm wiser now, ohmmmm.

Have you eaten a commonly unusual animal? Snake, turtle, rabbit, etc

I still don't get the wisdom part. For what I recall i didn't become wiser because of it, hmm unless the amount of patience; The "there's no pain" stuff, wait that's it. I'm wiser now, ohmmmm.

Have you eaten a commonly unusual animal? Snake, turtle, rabbit, etc

I was talking about what do you think of wisdom tooth inside your mouth not becoming wiser but that is a interesting answer that is different.

Haven't really seen those movies or know what it means.

Ninja'd but I love this question. Sorry sexy Catwoman even though you are nice but I got to say poison Ivy us cute. :D

If you have school right now, how is your day?

Edited by Superstarmaste1r