Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Indeed I do.  I often get a couple of games out of their cages and let them fight over dinner.  I video the whole thing and put it on the internet as a monitised download.

You would be surprised how many times you can earn 3.99 with a clever title. 

Have you ever paid for something on the internet and it turned out to be nothing like you expected it to be?

Yeah the first time I went Skiing I was so excited, the reality is I found it really easy to learn and ended up playing video games in a bar for most of the holiday. As an adult I appreciate it more but as a kid I can't think of anything more disappointing.

Same question

• Like 1

For most games the lore, sure there's a few I might just complete and pay no attention. When you're looking at games like the Souls Series, mass effect, witcher etc etc then definitely the lore.

Do you ever play sports games? Video game sports.

• Like 1

So I haven't seen a movie made this year but I did watch Star Wars a Force Awakens in April, What a steaming pile of bollocks that was. It was like muppets in space with a soccer ball robot made for ages 3-5. On the other hand I saw Terminator Genisys shortly after and that movie was AWESOME,, ahem, I liked it.

A bit tired so same question.

Edited by Z1MZUM

• 2 weeks later...