Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Was looking at a different website and saw one of the people had that cool trophy signature and clicked on it to see where it was from and here I ended up!

Do you believe trophies have made games more enjoyable or less enjoyable for you? I know it's only supposed to be a question but.. it's possible(and it's happened to me) you get so focused on finding all the trophies in a game that you don't sit back and enjoy the story, just always checking to make sure you don't go too far past something or anything else along those lines.

Trophies have in fact given me motivation to play games from other genres. I enjoy trophy hunting because I like going that extra mile in a game and unlocking everything I can. Sometimes though it can be frustrating, collecting a million worth of gold or whatever just makes me feel unmotivated.

If you were to travel to any country what would be your choice?

Edited by Tondenga7200

What trophy? Hmm from recent memory maybe 

Overflowing Hatred From Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. It's where you need to finish the battle with a S rank. (The best rank)

25.jpg

The chapter where Sasuke learns about the truth of Itachi's betrayal on the Uchiha clan from Madara. Pretty cool stuff and I liked trying to go for the S rank in that section.

Who is your favorite Sonic character?  :D

• Like 1