Guilty Gear -Strive-

Redgrave

4 hours ago, Hentekorino said:

Ooohhhhhhh glad to be able to finally try out Anji! 

https://www.guiltygear.com/ggst/en/news/obt2/

"Using aerial attacks, jump attacks, and air dashes now causes recovery on landing."

This... sounds a bit worrying. 

Should have been like that since the beginning. Jump attacks need an element of risk to them although universal Anti Airs are a thing now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now, that I noticed there are one list by system (YES, STACK), I'm wondering if there are plans to update from PS4 to PS5 version at some point?

I don't remember something about this in the communication.

Also, opened a trophy thoughts topic on PS4 list of the game (didn't noticed it arrived a few hours later after the PS5 list ?)

Back to the main topic: the gamu! An interview on 4gamer was released this week, here's a translated version of the main points, be sure to read the whole thing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guiltygear/comments/nsktek/new_4gamer_interview_with_ishiwatari_and_katano/

About season pass, there are chances that 1 of the 5 paying characters could be a newcomer.

While it seems the road (story) will end for Sol here, it doesn't mean GG is over. Looks like they're doing a Yakuza on us.

• Like 1

I like how Guilty Gear Strive allows seperate trophy lists for ps4 and ps5 versions. Its great, for awhile like most blazblue titles and guilty gear xrd, they shared same trophy list across both versions only 1 trophy list

On 6/2/2021 at 0:06 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Lazy list. No challenge whatsoever. Would love to see XX Accent Core style M.O.M survival as dlc.

I wish it had survival mode and the grindy part 

• Like 1

On 06/06/2021 at 1:44 AM, FinalFan said:

Back to the main topic: the gamu! An interview on 4gamer was released this week, here's a translated version of the main points, be sure to read the whole thing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guiltygear/comments/nsktek/new_4gamer_interview_with_ishiwatari_and_katano/

About season pass, there are chances that 1 of the 5 paying characters could be a newcomer.

While it seems the road (story) will end for Sol here, it doesn't mean GG is over. Looks like they're doing a Yakuza on us.

i think they already said july will be dlc extra character #1, a newcomer to the series.

aug will be character #2 

etc...

i just want Baiken goddammit ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

i think they already said july will be dlc extra character #1, a newcomer to the series.

aug will be character #2 

etc...

i just want Baiken goddammit 1f62d.png

Baiken is the most wanted character that nobody plays in any fighting game ever ?

(who am I joking I want Baiken also ❤️❤️❤️❤️??) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Baiken is the most wanted character that nobody plays in any fighting game ever 1f602.png

(who am I joking I want Baiken also 2764.png2764.png2764.png2764.png1f496.png1f496.png

i only played Rev2, but Baiken/Millia are my faves. I like Dr Faust. his attack in this one is funny. If you seen it, you aw-toe-know ?

I'm definitely just okay at fighter games, but man i love em. i got a main for em all...

SF: Cammy

Tekken: Nina Williams

GG: Millia, Baiken, occasionally Rem (Still dont get why people like I-No)

Injustice: Harley Quinn 

MK: Scorpion, Cassie.

list goes on. I am curious how Giovanna plays out though. She apparently is built for beginners? 

shall see soon though 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

i only played Rev2, but Baiken/Millia are my faves. I like Dr Faust. his attack in this one is funny. If you seen it, you aw-toe-know 1f602.png

I'm definitely just okay at fighter games, but man i love em. i got a main for em all...

SF: Cammy

Tekken: Nina Williams

GG: Millia, Baiken, occasionally Rem (Still dont get why people like I-No)

Injustice: Harley Quinn 

MK: Scorpion, Cassie.

list goes on. I am curious how Giovanna plays out though. She apparently is built for beginners? 

shall see soon though 

Quite a booty-ful list there xD I see what your preferences are! 

Well from what I played in the Beta, Giovanna is a very easy to learn but tough to master character. She has some basic buttons, a rekka, some good anti airs and the puppy buff. But we will see in the full version. 

And as for I-no, if she works the same as the previous iterations, we can play a couple of matches (bless be rollback!) 

In terms of design...she's a bad witch. Definitely that xD

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Quite a booty-ful list there xD I see what your preferences are! 

Well from what I played in the Beta, Giovanna is a very easy to learn but tough to master character. She has some basic buttons, a rekka, some good anti airs and the puppy buff. But we will see in the full version. 

And as for I-no, if she works the same as the previous iterations, we can play a couple of matches (bless be rollback!) 

In terms of design...she's a bad witch. Definitely that xD

i swear! i don't have a thing for blondes hahaha. But bad ass females who take no shit? hell yeah. Or just Harley Quinn because who doesn't love her? ?

Millia still plays the same as Rev? I feel it will be easier to combo, but also you can be more susceptible to punish. Just watching gameplay, it seems slower paced... Also. Why why why does every fighter need some big giant ass monster (Potemkin), that if i use them, i barely if ever get a hit in... but you watch tourneys and some guy is always like top 8. Same thing with SFV Birdie lmao.

ill be grabbing it on ps5. may all have mercy on ps5 controller OG. It will die becoming a fighting game only controller and worst case if some shit drift happens, i just go to store, give it to them and leave with a shiny new one free LOL.

But yeah as much as im hyped for R&C i think i am more hype for GG. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 7:10 AM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

The time has almost come again for all who stand (jump) in my way to feel the wrath of my Heavenly Potemkin Buster!

Potemkin is BUSTED in this game omg! I played as him and got to lvl 36 in 5 matches or so (I never play grapplers)

2 minutes ago, TAHKNCT said:

E370lanVoAQNw3s?format=jpg&name=large

This image is a thing of beauty xD level 69 (nice) and 99 loses

• Like 1