Who is going for the plat?

VetoShizuko

If I get this title, I'll definitely do the Platinum.  I'm on the fence regarding whether or not I feel like putting forth the effort and all that, especially with a decent-sized pile of (not short) games still in front of my PS3 that need to be played.

My hangup regarding an individual trophy is more the "defeat everything on Chaos mode" one -- part of why I enjoy playing Dynasty Warriors is the mindless, ceaseless slaughter without having to try very hard or face that much of a challenge.  Beating everything on Chaos doesn't exactly sound like "not challenging" to me.

Well, when i get this one i'll plat it like all the rest of the disk based DW games. ( just broke right now...) i have done DW6:Empires, DW7, DW7: Extreme Legends, DW: Strikeforce, DW: Gundam 2(First in the world!) and DW: Gundam 3

i just wish the other games came out on disk cause i collect the series and all. got autographed copies of a couple of the games as well!

If i ever get myself to download 7 empires and WO3 and anything else thats not on disk, i'll plat those too.

What trophies are you talking about? I couldn't handle forming a bond with everyone on WO3!

ah i remember when i had to do that yeah that was process but was very rewarding....the thing is that these games aren't hard to platinum they are just time consuming

ah i remember when i had to do that yeah that was process but was very rewarding....the thing is that these games aren't hard to platinum they are just time consuming

You know your a trophy whore when you have Aabs Animals xD

Im going for the platinum for DW8 I got the plat for W03 no problem so this one will be a piece of cake.

8 actually seems like even more a process than orochi 3 since you have to collect all weapons and whatnot so I wouldn't say it's exactly a piece a cake just not very hard

My wife has assured me she'll be getting the platinum for this game. She wasn't a big fan of DW7 but she loves this one. 

Parker

I totally agree with her on that I really love 8 there's just a few stuff that annoy me but other than that all around solid game this is what 7 should have been

• 2 weeks later...

I am but it will be a fun challenge and quite the platinum to own.

This is my first Dynasty Warriors and I love it to bits. My Cao Cao is lvl 99, I just got all the animals except 2 from the Emperor which I'm just gathering materials for. I don't know how high level do I have to be in order to defeat Chaos mode but nonetheless, loving this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...