Zombies trophies tips

Hello, I know that I'm very late with this game but I have a really hard time with the easter egg in zombies in spaceland. I probably spent 50+ hours playing zombies but I just can't get past "simon says" part. I also tried some god mode glitches but none of them worked.

I think that I'm an avarage player in zombies but this easter egg is just too much for me.

So can you give me some up to date tips or glitches that still work. I was getting really annoyed because I couldn't get past "simon says" and that easter egg setup takes so much time so I took a long 2 year break from it and know I'm ready to try it again.

I'd like to know if some glitches still work or if they work when you delete the patch, because I don't want to spend another 50h on this game.

Edited by timpurnat

That part is the easiest part, write the sequence down if you keep forgetting, you don't have to rush. Pause the game and write it down then do it when you are ready, it will be the same sequence until it is done. Also if you didn't know as soon as the spaceship starts doing its thing shoot all the zombies and they will stop spawning until you input the sequence. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Hello, I know that I'm very late with this game but I have a really hard time with the easter egg in zombies in spaceland. I probably spent 50+ hours playing zombies but I just can't get past "simon says" part. I also tried some god mode glitches but none of them worked.

I think that I'm an avarage player in zombies but this easter egg is just too much for me.

So can you give me some up to date tips or glitches that still work. I was getting really annoyed because I couldn't get past "simon says" and that easter egg setup takes so much time so I took a long 2 year break from it and know I'm ready to try it again.

I'd like to know if some glitches still work or if they work when you delete the patch, because I don't want to spend another 50h on this game.

Not many know this but you can actually decide where you want the colours to be on the ground for the Simon says step as the first radio you place is always gonna be yellow followed by blue then green and finally red so placing first radio facing towards spawn and going clockwise will give you spawn yellow, journey into space blue, polar peak green and finally kepler red.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2019 at 1:53 PM, Dante_Vergili said:

Does "Belly of the Beast" hard? If you didnt enter the bomb codes correctly on first try you must do easter egg again?

It doen't matter if you failed first try. After sometime if you don't put the codes correctly you get back to the boss fight. You just need to enter the bomb codes before you get back. Doesn't matter how many times you try on your first visit to the Belly of the Beast.

• Like 2

On 19.8.2019 at 0:53 PM, Dante_Vergili said:

Does "Belly of the Beast" hard? If you didnt enter the bomb codes correctly on first try you must do easter egg again?

Basically, if you get thrown out of the belly while inputting the code you have missed your chance of the trophy and have to redo the easter egg.

Personally, i found it quite easy as i sometimes do multiple codes when playing co-op but i know alot of people struggle with it but just take your time as you have 30 seconds to input the code.

1 hour ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

Are there any working god mode glitches?

I tested almost all glitches and only this one worked:https://youtu.be/kqZDeRhpGQ8

But this one is only for the boss if you do it on any other round the last zombie will not spawn and you can't get to the next round.

None of "full god mode" glitches worked on latest patch or patch 1.00.

So you need to do all steps for easter, wonder weapons and seti-coms normally and after that you can do the linked glitch for an easy boss fight.

Easter egg is very hard and annoying lol but I'll have to try again eventually cause I want to plat this game, I regret starting it so fucking much, I'll never play COD games anymore, I have enough of this annoying zombie easter eggs ? and I just don't enjoy playing them 

Why not make a session join up with people that need it 

one person trains all the zombies in the spawn area 

the other 3 ( if you’re full team )  do the space ship step 

team work if in my opinion the best way 

because everyone can do a different step for the Easter egg and that will save you time 

3 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Why not make a session join up with people that need it 

one person trains all the zombies in the spawn area 

the other 3 ( if you’re full team )  do the space ship step 

team work if in my opinion the best way 

because everyone can do a different step for the Easter egg and that will save you time 

That would be very hard because if there is more people more bosses will spawn, It's best to play solo

• Like 1

11 hours ago, timpurnat said:

That would be very hard because if there is more people more bosses will spawn, It's best to play solo

Find someone with director's cut unlocked and you can finish the easter egg before round 6.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

Find someone with director's cut unlocked and you can finish the easter egg before round 6.

Really? Would you consider the trophies being easy for somebody with director's cut unlocked? I would like to get this Platinum off my list, but I haven't played it much and don't want to bother somebody to spend tens of hours helping me.

2 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Really? Would you consider the trophies being easy for somebody with director's cut unlocked? I would like to get this Platinum off my list, but I haven't played it much and don't want to bother somebody to spend tens of hours helping me.

It's the easiest thing ever when it comes to zombies. I'd recommend searching for live Streams on yt and ask if you can Join to Pick up the soul Key.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

what does director's cut do exactly? How does it make it easier?

You start with 25000 points and all perma perks. You can spawn in, open up the map, leave the game, re-enter and give your teammates some points. So you'll have all 4 Players equiped with PaP weapons and perks on round 1.

Oh and every weapon out of the Box is Straight Pack a Punched, even the wonder weapons 

Edited by Alihsan621
Forgot something
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alihsan621 said:

You start with 25000 points and all perma perks. You can spawn in, open up the map, leave the game, re-enter and give your teammates some points. So you'll have all 4 Players equiped with PaP weapons and perks on round 1.

that's very nice, I'll try to find someone with it, do you get the trophy if you just join and pick up the key?

Edited by timpurnat

3 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

Yes you Do. This goes for every map, you can even unlock the Director's Cut just by picking up the keys. 

Nice, do you know someone that would let me pick up the key lol?

I've been trying for hours to do the ester egg and it's just too annoying, I have like 50+ hours in zombies

Edited by timpurnat

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

Nice, do you know someone that would let me pick up the key lol?

I've been trying for hours to do the ester egg and it's just too annoying

Search the key words "Infinite Warfare Easteregg/Soulkey" or "Spaceland Easteregg/Soulkey" on YouTube and Filter the uploads by "Live". You'll may find an active live stream of someone doing the EE. Just ask kindly if He can add you and let you pick up the soul Key and there you go.

Or play public, I bet you'll find many Lobbies that do the EE. Look for Players with Level 100+

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

Search the key words "Infinite Warfare Easteregg/Soulkey" or "Spaceland Easteregg/Soulkey" on YouTube and Filter the uploads by "Live". You'll may find an active live stream of someone doing the EE. Just ask kindly if He can add you and let you pick up the soul Key and there you go.

Or play public, I bet you'll find many Lobbies that do the EE. Look for Players with Level 100+

Do I need to pick up the key or can someone else do it? I heard somewhere that it was patched and you can't just join and pick it up

3 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Do I need to pick up the key or can someone else do it? I heard somewhere that it was patched and you can't just join and pick it up

Just pick it up, it's floating around in front of the teleporter. The trophy is for picking up the soul key, so you have to do it. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...