The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

If someone would be so kind I'd like to request one as well. I am a huge fallout fan, so a horizontal fallout-themed sig would be perfect. I dont wan't any text on there. only my name, UMPiCK. I'd be really happy if anyone would be able to do this, thanks in advance :)

Might as well request one myself:

-Character: CPU Purple Heart & CPU Black Heart (Original Hyperdimension Neptunia versions)

-Orientation: Horizontal Signature

-Size: About the same size as my current one

-Text: BlueFireReaper

-Background: Lowee (Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory version)

Everything else is creator's choice

I'd like to request a signature, it being horizontal and having a close-up picture of Lightning (from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII) to the right. A black background, and my online ID in white in the top left hand corner.

Everything else is up to the creator.

Anyways, thank you for taking your time out of the day to make this signature. I appreciate it, and thank you. :)

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

I don't visit this thread often, didn't expect to be getting requests. Saw this, decided to give it a lash. Enjoy!

x15fuDA.png

Dude, seriously, that is flipping incredible! Thanks so much!

I saw your previous post on this thread and agreed with your philosophy whole-heartedly, and I greatly appreciate that you would do this for me mate! Cheers :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I would like to make a request. Cause i need a new one.

Might as well request one myself:

-Character: CPU Purple Heart & CPU Black Heart (Original Hyperdimension Neptunia versions)

-Orientation: Horizontal Signature

-Size: About the same size as my current one

-Text: BlueFireReaper

-Background: Lowee (Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory version)

Everything else is creator's choice

Is this OK?

Tkc3qLP.png

• Like 2

I'm going to revise my request, but if anyone was working on it, just continue, I appreciate it.

- Character: I'd like the image of Yuna that I included below on the right side of the signature like in the image, but without the background.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jYQ91d2xkn8/UG2tnJjUwyI/AAAAAAAAABI/j6mSPSZXq3o/s1600/yuna-final-fantasy-2410.jpg

- Background: I'd like it if the background was unique, again like in the image, but another unique sight. But what the background is is up to the creator.

- Dimension: Horizontal

- Text: I'd like it if my Online ID was in the bottom left hand corner (without the D).

- Creator: I'd like it (I keep saying that phrase) if Masamune_316 could do this, but anyone can attempt this.

So basically this, and whatever I didn't include is up to the creator. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this, and thank you.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

I'm going to revise my request, but if anyone was working on it, just continue, I appreciate it.

- Character: I'd like the image of Yuna that I included below on the right side of the signature like in the image, but without the background.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jYQ91d2xkn8/UG2tnJjUwyI/AAAAAAAAABI/j6mSPSZXq3o/s1600/yuna-final-fantasy-2410.jpg

- Background: I'd like it if the background was unique, again like in the image, but another unique sight. But what the background is is up to the creator.

- Dimension: Horizontal

- Text: I'd like it if my Online ID was in the bottom left hand corner (without the D).

- Creator: I'd like it (I keep saying that phrase) if Masamune_316 could do this, but anyone can attempt this.

So basically this, and whatever I didn't include is up to the creator. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this, and thank you.

I wasn't able to render out the picture from your link (too blurry) so I looked around & found this one, I hope it's OK.

T6AdRVI.png

If it's too big, tell me & I can shrink it down some.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 2

I wasn't able to render out the picture from your link (too blurry) so I looked around & found this one, I hope it's OK.

T6AdRVI.png

If it's too big, tell me & I can shrink it down some.

The signature is amazing! Thanks Masamune! Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

I know people are busy but if someone would like to tackle mine eventually I'd appreciate it :lol:  No rush honestly

Character: Isaac from Dead Space 2 (one with an Advanced Suit)

Background: A shot of the Titan Sprawl or some shot of outer space from the game. Whatever looks best

(A link to a possible pic: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131208203133/deadspace/images/a/a2/Dead_Space_2_The_Sprawl-Titan_Station.jpg)

Dimension: Horizontal

Text: Just the word 'Zeusy' wherever it fits best. Preferably at the bottom

Creator: Open to anyone. Lets see what ya got!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there I also want to request a sig if possible. 'cause I'm currently addicted to Atelier Shallie it's a sig request from this game. :D

Background: http://i.imgur.com/9jvFKKk.jpg

Direction: Horizontal

Text: Just the simply Word "KiwiNezu"

The rest is up to ya~ if you want to be creative with this one like mixing up some effects or wehatever, feel free to do I don't mind. Thanks in advance~ :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for taking time to make people signatures i would ask if someone can make me one please 

Theme: Borussia Dortmund / Manchester united logo (football theme)

Horizontal

text: Echte Liebe 

thank you if you can make it :)