The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so i was wondering if i could get a awesome sig too!

• something anime tbh i really like kill la kill and soul eater so either ryuko or maki 
  • horizontal looks best aha 
  • just my username and if possible a youtube button with iiNoxiousTV next to it
  • nothing really just get creative aha 
  • i dont really mind who makes it really 

I'd love a signature if anyone had the time please!

Characters: Zer0 from Borderlands 2 and Paladin from Fallout on either side

Landscape

Text: spazza136 in the middle or somewhere, also maybe a crazy quote from one of the Borderlands games (Not picky)

Background: Splashs of colour and bloody stuff that would fit the kind of Borderlands themes

I want a cool signature if anyone has the time 

Its basically gotta have the God Of War: Kratos on the left side and The king of the gods: Zeus on the right, looking like they are about to kick each other's ass, with my psn id (Lovejinder_LJ) in between and a dark background!!!

U can add what u feel will make it better though

Thanks!!!

^_^

I would like a signature and this is how I would like it.

Theme: Retro-Futurism (I know people usually put characters here but there isnt any specific characters I want)

Horizontal

Text: My PSN Name plus "Fire: The cause of & solution to all of life's problems." If you have space

I left a lot of it vague so you can have alot of creative freedom

Its basically gotta have the God Of War: Kratos on the left side and The king of the gods: Zeus on the right, looking like they are about to kick each other's ass, with my psn id (Lovejinder_LJ) in between and a dark background!!!

Thanks!!!

^_^

It would be nice if takahashi demon does it for me as he has done a great job with many others!!!

oh and it needs to be horizontal.

It would be nice if takahashi demon does it for me as he has done a great job with many others!!!

Thanks!!!

^_^

It would be better if Kratos and Zeus are popping out of the signature like these signatures

bMopmIZ.png      Sig-1.png

PEACE :lol:

Thanks!!!

^_^

It would be better if Kratos and Zeus are popping out of the signature like these signatures

bMopmIZ.png      Sig-1.png

PEACE :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone still doing these? I've been waiting for about 3 months....

If you don't mind another simple-ish one, I could do it. But if you want a fancier one, I'd suggest Immortal Venom Creations, or Floriiss' Photoshop Gallery.

This thread is almost on it's last leg, may it rest in peace... angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

If you don't mind another simple-ish one, I could do it. But if you want a fancier one, I'd suggest Immortal Venom Creations, or Floriiss' Photoshop Gallery.

This thread is almost on it's last leg, may it rest in peace... angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

Simple, Complex... I don't care

Edited by DRIFTER_X7

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a signature with this image of Dante on the left

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120328022442/devilmaycry/images/2/23/025_Stylish!.png

If that one doesn't work because of the aura around him then try this one

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/160ad20f23eb6c5989f251813a97d246/http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/HellfireSamurai/Dante21.jpg

Then in the middle, have it say Tony Redgrave, and below that say "I hunt demons and demon accessories" all with the DMC style text. Then have the Trish silhouette on the very right like this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/DMC1FrontCover.jpg/256px-DMC1FrontCover.jpg

I'm not very good at deciding backgrounds, but something kind of dark and doesn't interfere with the text.

Thanks!

Edited by Tony Redgrave

Not really a sig request, but was wondering if anyone knew how to extend the images which appear on the PSNprofiles trophy card so that it goes around it.

From what I can see, the trophy card image needs to be locked (so it doesnt change with the games you play), and the extended image is manually created. is this correct? I've seen a sig where the image was extended on all sides... how is that possible?

Edited by fps_d0minat0r